Home
870 Wingmaster action, doesn't include the stock set and barrel, otherwise all parts are included. Stock bolt is included though not shown. I'm not sure of the exact year but it appears to be of recent manufacture given some of the features. There was some rust under the forearm wood on the forearm tube, I hit it with some steel wool and liquid blueing.

$200 shipped in CONUS via UPS to your FFL from an individual. Payment by personal check if you have trading history, otherwise USPS MO only.

More photos here
[Linked Image]
Tag
Tag if someone buys this is have a barrel for it.
Will this run 3" shells properly?
Posted By: GTN Re: Wingmaster 870 complete action - 09/30/16
Originally Posted by wango
Tag

Trout I may be interested in your barrel. Send me details on it.
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Will this run 3" shells properly?

It looks like I'm going to have to call Remington Monday to figure that one out as well as the date of manufacture. The info I found online says if the suffix is an "M" it has the magnum ejector, "V" is 2 3/4. This one is a "C" and I can't find any references to that. I've only shot 2 3/4 loads out of it myself, although the barrel it came with was marked 2 3/4 or 3".

I do have a couple of 870 stocks I could wrap into a package deal. One's an express stock set, spray painted camo with an inch or so cut off the rear end of the foregrip to clear the loading port when the action is open. The other set is off the limited run Police models Rem makes with wood furniture.
Got caught up in hurricane prep last week and let this one slip by.

Per Remington the gun was made in 2011 and is 3" capable.

It appears I do not have a stock bearing plate, though I will include the original stock bolt and washers.
btt
Btt
Tag
btt
btt
I'll take it. I sent you a PM.
© 24hourcampfire