Home
7mm- 08 Stainless Remington Mountain Rifle with professionally bedded Alaskan TI Stock. Currently has a Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40 with z-plex reticle mounted in stainless tally lightweight rings. I also have approximately 150-200 new Remington brass and a set of Hornady dies that will come with it. $1250 for package.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Including scope?
Yes that price includes the scope.
How old is the rifle? Am I seeing this right that it now has a blind magazine set up.
Im not exactly sure how old the rifle is. I bought it as a new or like new barreled action about 2 years ago and had it bedded in this stock which I purchased new. Its never been in the field or hunted at all.

I have shot approximately 2 different boxes of factory ammo though it seeing what it liked. Hornady Superformance shoots well in it.
Thanks, I must have edited that right as you were replying. Is it a blind magazine set up?
Yes is has a blind mag. I preferred that on this rifle to save weight. If I was to keep it I would send the bolt to LRI to get it spiral fluted and make this rifle a faux ti.
Thanks for the information. Definitely on my interested list.
I sold this rifle to Raidergrad. It hasn't been shot much. I never fired it.

Tag.
Originally Posted by 257heaven
I sold this rifle to Raidergrad. It hasn't been shot much. I never fired it.

Looks like he bought all your stuff....and you have good stuff.
D500lnn, unfortunately I work with 257Heaven and I have end up buying way more of his good stuff than I should!!
Originally Posted by Raidergrad
D500lnn, unfortunately I work with 257Heaven and I have end up buying way more of his good stuff than I should!!

I can't say I blame you!👍🏻
Ttt
bump
Let's get it sold
Weight?

Tanner
I will try to weigh it but I don't exactly have a good scale to weigh it. I would think it's less than 7.5# with scope.
Rifle is sold pending funds. Thank You all for the interest!
© 24hourcampfire