Home
Well my big hunts for the year are over and it's time to get back to work. I have one or 2 projects that need finished up and shipped but can start taking in some builds again.
For this month let's go with the popular rebarrel special which includes truing and lapping of your supplied action and chambering of a supplied barrel for $325.
I have a few barrels on the shelf and can usually get most in within a couple days.
We can also provide, Ceracoat, stock work, fluting, muzzle breaks and much more.
Return shipping will be a fixed $35 added to your order.
Turn around time is one month or less

Fill free to call, text or email
435-340-0664
[email protected]
Diablocustomrifles.com

Thanks ryan
I took advantage of this deal last spring. Ryan did a 300win on a win70 action. The gun shot under 1/2 MOA with the first load I tried in it and the 25th round through it took a pronghorn at 725 yards.

Don't hesitate if you are thinking of a rebarrel in the near future!!!
Evening crowd
Can you flute bolts?

Regards

Lou
Tag
Keep ot towards the top
Are you willing to tackle a Savage 99 rebarrel?
Do you have a 250AI reamer?
Originally Posted by JeffG
Are you willing to tackle a Savage 99 rebarrel?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Yes we can flute bolts
We have or can get just about any reamer you can imagine
And yes I have done savage 99s before. The cost will be slightly more for the extractor cuts
Tag.
Tag
PM sent
Take it to the top
Sunday bump. Thanks for all the interest
You have any picks of current work?
Tag
Ryan
you should have derrick email you some pic's of the groups he has shot with your work...i think it might get you an order or 2 on here.. ???
scott
Yes that'd be great and anybody else that would like to post pics of their rifles/groups or any other feed back, please post away.
338 rum with final load

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
6mm comp match
[Linked Image]
338 rum
[Linked Image]
30 nosler
[Linked Image]
7mm rouge (7/338 Norma improved)
[Linked Image]
Weekend bump
October is almost over.
Do you have a 250AI reamer?

You are relentless....

W

You are relentless....

W

I sold my ULA 250AI. Kept the dies and brass so I'm sending him a SS action and Rock #2. Great cartridge and one of the only AI's I believe in at the moment (the other being 223AI). I'll try to post boring pics, but it will be awhile before the Manners gets here.
Loving that ULA Steve. Look Forward to seeing your new 250AI when completed
© 24hourcampfire