Home
Older Gloss Duplex Leupold M8 4X Compact purchased from another member here....going in another direction on my lever gun. Some wear/scuffs on the ocular and objective bells and a ring mark on the bottom of the tube, glass is in very good shape. Nice little scope. $140.00

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Leupold Wind River 15-45 x 60 Spotting Scope with light wear and a few small scuffs on the exterior and one of the lens covers...glass in excellent shape. Comes with Leupold Compact Tripod. Used on two hunts, but mostly at the range. $175.00

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Burris Speed Dot/Red Dot 1 x 35mm 3 MOA APG Camo with Benelli base. I bought it NIB from another member. I mounted it and took it to the range once and then decided I wanted some magnification. Excellent condition. I'll throw in a B Square saddle mount for Rem 1100/11-87 with serial# including (x/n) that has never been mounted. $110.00

Links to pics of this won't work correctly. PM for pics.

All prices shipped and insured CONUS
First I'll take it trumps PM's

Thanks for looking
Evening Bump
TTT
Evening Bump with a price drop

Not looking for any trades now except possibly a rimfire scope

Leupold 4x M8 - $125.00 shipped

Spotting Scope and Tripod - $150.00 shipped

Speed Dot - $90.00 shipped

USPS MO preferred...don't do Paypal

I will take the Speed Dot - $90.00 shipped. Sending PM for payment info.

TJH
Speed Dot spf to TJH
I will take the spotting scope and tripod for $150.00.
Sending pm for payment info.
Sale pending on spotting scope.

M8 4x Compact still available. I'm a little surprised as I thought it would be first to go. These don't seem to last long around here. I'll drop it to $115.00 shipped.
Riverhawk, I'll take the Leupold for $115 shipped if a personal check is okay with time to clear. PM me with payment information if acceptable.

David
4x Compact is SPF to DBrink

Spotting scope is SPF to Birddog
© 24hourcampfire