Home
This is one of those carbines with the loop thingy you pull downward to eject a case. It also has a saddle ring in case you still ride a horse in 2016. 16" barrel and it is a Centennial and is marked accordingly.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Only real issue I see with it is somebody used two brass tacks to keep the cartridge keeper in place. I assume it's because riding a horse makes them shift.

[Linked Image]

$675 Shipped.

Travis
Originally Posted by deflave
This is one of those carbines with the loop thingy you pull downward to eject a case. It also has a saddle ring in case you still ride a horse in 2016. 16" barrel and it is a Centennial and is marked accordingly.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Only real issue I see with it is somebody used two brass tacks to keep the cartridge keeper in place. I assume it's because riding a horse makes them shift.

[Linked Image]

$675 Shipped.

Travis
Nice 44
This is a sweet little carbine.....
Thank you both.

Travis
No cowboys?

Let's try $700 shipped.

Travis
Very nice, and on my list of favorites. Just not in my budget. Good luck.
No cowboys?

Let's try $700 shipped.

Travis

Lol Dave... I suppose raising the price is a strategy...lol. Great rifle and dude here guys. If I had the cash it would be headed my way.

Reno
You guys wanna play hardball, eh?

$725 shipped.

Travis
Apparently momma shouldn't let us grow up to be cowboys because we wouldn't be able to afford a fugking thing.

Bump.

Travis
Send me a PM when it gets to $800
Is that a real Persian carpet?
you must have great big hands, to need a lever thingy that size....
They are huuuuuuuggggeeeeee
Wow.................That's Big League
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Send me a PM when it gets to $800

I'd prefer $825 but I consider you a friend.

Travis
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Is that a real Persian carpet?

Yep.

Persianrugsthatcowboyscan'tafford.com

Hint.

Dave
Originally Posted by kid0917
you must have great big hands, to need a lever thingy that size....

Little Marco can't relate.

The Don
Originally Posted by screaminweasil
Wow.................That's Big League

I may have to keep it.

Travis
There will be a one-day-only elimination of price hiking.

After that it continues to climb.

Travis
I was always told that Winchesters appreciate with age,now I know its true. smile
If you buy this carbine, you would look almost this amazing when you shoot it.....almost.

[Linked Image]

When you look at it like that especially, it truly is a bargain.
Thank you for that bump Mr. Curman.

Buyers,

Please be advised NOBODY outside of Jay Cutler can look as good as myself.

Sunday pricing puts this bad boy at $750.

Bump.

Travis
Now that you mentioned Jay Cutlers name , price goes to 100 bucks !
I'm going to tie a chain to the loop and drag this thing 20 miles if one of you cowpokes don't buy.

Travis
I'm going to tie a chain to the loop and drag this thing 20 miles if one of you cowpokes don't buy.

Travis

Oooooh, then it would have "old west finish".....
$775. Today only.

Travis
WTF is the super big loop a surrogate for?

Bump for nothing.
Can you spin that thing like John Wayne did in TRUE GRIT?
Funny story about this carbine...

The guy I bought it from inherited it when his uncle passed. His uncle supposedly ranched on the west side of the divide and this was his "truck gun." Nicest fugking truck gun I've ever seen but whatever.

He was selling it as a .45 LC and I told him I knew fugk all about lever guns but my dad always wanted one just like this, in .45 LC. So while he's showing me the gun he explains the reason for the big loop was "so you can do this" and I'll be damned if he didn't go full Chuck Connors on that ass right there in the parking lot.

So long story short, I show it to a friend right after I bought it and while he's finger banging it he says "Dude, this is a .44 Magnum..."

So here I sit with this 94AE I never wanted to begin with.

Travis
Originally Posted by carbon12
WTF is the super big loop a surrogate for?

Bump for nothing.

Big COCKS need a big loop.

Travis

The guy I bought it from inherited it when his uncle passed. His uncle supposedly ranched on the west side of the divide and this was his "truck gun." Nicest fugking truck gun I've ever seen but whatever.

He was selling it as a .45 LC and I told him I knew fugk all about lever guns but my dad always wanted one just like this, in .45 LC. So while he's showing me the gun he explains the reason for the big loop was "so you can do this" and I'll be damned if he didn't go full Chuck Connors on that ass right there in the parking lot.

So long story short, I show it to a friend right after I bought it and while he's finger banging it he says "Dude, this is a .44 Magnum..."

Travis

The parking lot loophole strikes again.
I see XS sights, .44 Special brass and the 260gr. Keith in my future...

Travis
Can't do $800 or even $750. Would you take $1,000?
Maybe.

Just in time for Thanksgiving...

$800 shipped.

Travis
Bump.
east coast f'n off after lunch bump

$675 Shipped.

Load some 270 grain Gold Dot Deep Curls in that fuuker and rock on.......
Originally Posted by mtcurman
[Linked Image]

Uncanny...
[Linked Image]
I'm better looking.

And I am growing tired of you cheap asses not buying!

Travis
Should change the name of this site to 2manyjews.com!
Tell me about it. I once tried to sell a Howa on this site. Even had one of the site's idols comment on it being a great deal. But alas I had no takers...
Should change the name of this site to 2manyjews.com!

That's TFF! Was this the rifle Jay Cutler gave you? wink
If Jay even looked at this rifle it would be worth $3K.

Mozel Tov,

Dave
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Tell me about it. I once tried to sell a Howa on this site. Even had one of the site's idols comment on it being a great deal. But alas I had no takers...

You still have that one?

Travis
Yes, but I don't currently need a lever action.
Neither do I!

BUMP for a great guy and a great gentile.

Travis
Neither do I!

Travis

LOL! First time I read "Bump for a great guy and great genitals." smile
I've seen Dutch auctions in play, but never a Jewish auction. (I'm assuming that's what this is...unless you're just trying to keep up with inflation.)

Of course I'd buy it but they're illegal in interior Alaska (since a 16" barrel contracts enough to become illegal when they're taken outdoors.)
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
I've seen Dutch auctions in play, but never a Jewish auction. (I'm assuming that's what this is...unless you're just trying to keep up with inflation.)

Of course I'd buy it but they're illegal in interior Alaska (since a 16" barrel contracts enough to become illegal when they're taken outdoors.)

At least you have an excuse for pretending to be Jewish.

Bump.

Originally Posted by gregintenn
Neither do I!

Travis

LOL! First time I read "Bump for a great guy and great genitals." smile

Either interpretation would be accurate.

Travis
Originally Posted by Klikitarik

At least you have an excuse for pretending to be Jewish.

Bump.

I've been paying close attention. smile
Originally Posted by 2muchgun

Got a lead on where a guy can buy some of those 270s? wink

Today only:

$625 shipped.

Travis
Today only:

$625 shipped.

Travis

That's a really good deal on a gun with this provenance. smile

Travis

Oh my. That sounds kinda familiar......mixing up chamberings.

To The Top for a fella that needs bi-focals! (Try throwing in a Stetson and a duster....kinda a starter kit. )
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by 2muchgun

Got a lead on where a guy can buy some of those 270s? wink

Yup. wink

Travis

You still cramping for a 45 Colt AE?
Originally Posted by EdM

Travis

Like this one?

Winchester Trapper 45 Colt
Originally Posted by EdM

Travis

Not really because since I told my dad the story he said he'd never use it.

Travis
Make offers.

I gots bills.
Make offers.

I gots bills.

I have a Makarov and 118 pieces of range 223.

Two goats, one sheep and a three legged dog.
Need pics.

Travis
I'll match the 2 goats, 1 sheep and a dog and raise you a half a can of Copenhagen.
Which half of that can of Cope you offering? The been chewed or not been chewed?
Actually, gents, I've already got one of these fine little carbines. Mom passed it down to me when she got to where she was convinced she was dying. That was 3-years ago.

I shoot full house home load 240 grainers out of it. She groups 2" at 50 yards using the irons, which is about as good as can be expected with my sorry old eyes. Never killed with it, but I think it would do the job on any game <250 lbs. and 75 yards or so.

Not sure Travis's truck gun is worth 2 goats, a 3-legged dog, and a 1/2 can of used Cope, but it's a nice shooter no doubt.
Need pics.

Travis

I'll get you some later today after the fog lifts so I can get some good natural light to really show the quality of my trade offer.
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
Actually, gents, I've already got one of these fine little carbines. Mom passed it down to me when she got to where she was convinced she was dying. That was 3-years ago.

I shoot full house home load 240 grainers out of it. She groups 2" at 50 yards using the irons, which is about as good as can be expected with my sorry old eyes. Never killed with it, but I think it would do the job on any game <250 lbs. and 75 yards or so.

Not sure Travis's truck gun is worth 2 goats, a 3-legged dog, and a 1/2 can of used Cope, but it's a nice shooter no doubt.

Thanks Geezer.

Bump for a nice lever gun.

It deserves better than me. $675.00 shipped.

Travis
$650 shipped, cowboys.

Grab some vise grips and pull that wallet from the Wranglers you shoehorn yourself into every morning.

Dave
$624.99.

Shipped.

Travis
bump for a good buy.
Originally Posted by deerstalker
bump for a good buy.

Ok...

I've been drinking... Again.

So for tonight only, $575 shipped.

Thank you DS for the bump.

Travis
I've been drinking too. I will take it.

PM me payment details.
About time , that rifle was tempting me.
SPF
man i am glad thats gone. i was starting to shake!
© 24hourcampfire