Home
Posted By: eamyrick Minty Classic Wingmaster 20g - 10/24/16
Found another wingmaster I have to have. I have a 98% classic wingmaster 20g. Fixed mod barrel. Original buttpad and chrome shell lifter. Thought I would never sell this one. First $450 shipped gets it.

Gun on far right if image.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Biebs Re: Minty Classic Wingmaster 20g - 10/25/16
Is it pre-vent rib?
Plain barrel.
I can get the serial for anyone interested. It definetly spent a long time in a case under the bed. Perfect for doves and balances nicely with the plain barrel.
May consider trade for mint Remington model 11, 26 barrel mod or ic, cross bolt safety, original plastic butt plate.
Is this gun built on 12 guage frame or 20 guage?
My understanding is that all of the early wingmasters were built on large frames. The stock is definetly trimmer than my similar 12s.
Posted By: J257 Re: Minty Classic Wingmaster 20g - 10/27/16
Is the mag tube the same size as your 12's?
I'll have to check when i get back in town.
My understanding is that there were two size frames. One was for the twenty gauge (the 1st one) and the second was built on the 410 frame. But that memory goes back to the 60's. I may be wrong.
Bump.
One and only price drop to $435 shipped. Open to any and all quality trade offers. Guns America and Cabelas Gun Library pricing for this condition is $500 plus shipping.
Someone drive to Texas and slap me. This one is going back in the safe.
Sell it on a shotgun site. Shotgunworld or Trapshooters
I have one identical that looks brand new and I'd never take $435 shipped for it. You'll be happy you kept it.
© 24hourcampfire