Home
WTB a real nice varmint rife set up for my Nephew this Christmas.

I have spoiled him over the years (he is now 24) with real nice deer rifles and shotguns from previous Christmas’

He lives for hunting and shooting so I figure it’s a good investment so as to keep our sports going to the next generation

You can also help with this investment by providing me with a good buy....

$1,500 to $2,000 Budget (as allowed by my wife..)

223 or 22-250- Nothing bigger. No real long barrels. No AI

Prefer a nice custom rifle.
I live for hunting too!

Do you want another nephew? 😁

Leftybolt
I have a 2 year old .223 ruger hawkeye, stainless, synthetic stock,with rings and box, that I bought in a panic in the oboma rommney election. I shot about 5 shots thru it. Id have to check to see what I paid for it, Let me know if your interested and I can text you some pics.
Darn on the no long barrels....223 PAC NOR barrel built on new 700 short action by PAC NOR. Tack driver, low round count, well below your budget but u would need to cut back the 26" barrel. I just haven't shot it in three years so it's on the maybe move list.
Tag. I may have a true classic available for your nephew.

donsm70
I have a pre-64 Model 70 Winchester (1954) in 220 Swift that I would consider selling.

Let me know if you would have any interest.

donsm70
PM sent -

drover
I have a Kimber of Oregon 84SSV in excellent shape that would meet your criteria. If interested send me an e-mail address or phone number to send pictures to.It is advertised here and I will bump post to the top.

Thanks,
Terry
Thanks guys for all help and offers. Still looking for a few more options / offers before buying it for him.

Christmas is getting close so I have to make a decision soon.

Again thanks
How about a Cooper or an H-S Precision from First Stop in Rapid City, SD?
How's about a 700 BDL NIB? Safe queen from the past with original box and papers.

700 BDL Custom Deluxe in .223 Rem. Barrel is 24” with a twist rate of 12:1. It is blued steel with a showy wood stock. Barrel code “XP” = Dec 1995. $800 shipped and includes a Leupold 1 pc Mount (not installed). PM for Pics.
PM Sent.

Ken
Thanks for all the help and offers. I bought him a 223 off of a member. Lilja 20" barrel Trued Remington short action, Mc Millan A3 pillar bedded camo stock timmey trigger.

Should be a great Christmas present for him...

There is an HS Precision in a 220 Swift that I have hinted and really, really want that has been posted in the add section that I hope my wife will buy it for me as a Christmas present..

It would be a win win situation for all of us

Again thanks everyone

Uncle of the year! My Uncle doesn't hunt, do you need another nephew to adopt?
I promise I will be the greatest nephew ever!!!
© 24hourcampfire