Home
Mint condition. Pictures coming.
7600 30-06 $550 shipped
carbine?
not carbine.

Will include Weaver base for scope. It can include scope and rings, if interested and will to pay $150. (Leupold M8 4x)
Pretty good price if it's mint. Pics?
Wood or synthetic?
Great woods rifle, the Benoits did pretty well with them.
[Linked Image]
There are a couple 'freckles' other side. Doing these pictures by I-phone
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The "freckles" are hard to see and are on the side shown here. I think maybe three or four spots.
I should have said near mint. It's in very excellent condition. Don't know the round count but the action is still stiff. I've shot it less than 10 times.
Originally Posted by BlackFrog
Wood or synthetic?

Looks like the wood stock and forearm to me for sure, but I could be wrong. I think the plastic stock was a gray/black color. The OP can correct me if I'm wrong.
It's wood. I thought the pictures would show.
Originally Posted by tzone
Pretty good price if it's mint. Pics?

Thanks!

You won't be disappointed with this rifle! All my 7600's have been tack drivers. I just have not spent time with this rifle. It has sat in my safe a while.

This rifle came with see through mounts. If you'd rather has the see through mounts, I'll change them for you.
Originally Posted by Bugger

This rifle came with see through mounts.

We had no doubt! lol.
As a matter of fact the see through mounts can be in addition to the bases already on the rifle. 😬 And, more good news! They are added at no additional cost!
I would throw in the cat too, but there would be issues to deal with on my end.
This is a great price for a very good rifle. Make a good Christmas present for anyone hunting coyotes to bears. With cast bullets it would be great for cotton tails too.
Ttt
Ttt
btt
© 24hourcampfire