Home
Up for your consideration is an as new Remington 740 ADL Woodsmaster in .30-06 with 22" barrel. Looks like it just came out of a time machine. By the looks of it, it remains unfired other than factory test. Comes with copy of Remington catalogue and copy of American Rifleman with article by Julian Hatcher and Elmer Keith regarding the then new Remington semi-auto. I'll need a copy of FFL and a US POSTAL MO for $725. I am a private seller.
Take a look below...........all original finish, sights, swivels, unturned screws, 100% blue and wood.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

small smudge on the barrel is oil. blue is flawless.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

perfect diamonds
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

some oil smudges on barrel. blue is flawless.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Very nice !
good guy bump. Nice!

dave
Originally Posted by ilikemilitaria
good guy bump. Nice!

dave

+10
Isn't that something?! Cool factor high.
you don't find them with this condition very often. most have been in the woods and show it.
PM's replied to. still available at the moment.
Very cool...good luck with the sale !!
Thanks. You won't. Find better than this woodsmaster
price
$725 shipped or best offer
Up top for the old 30-06.
up top at $695.
Is the butt plate brass?
Wow made same year as me.I wish I was in that good of shape after 60yrs.Super collector item at a reasonable price.
Aluminum butt plate. The left them installed when they applied finish.
how does the 740 woodsmaster differ from the 742 other than the checkering on the forearm?
Bump for a great old-timer in '06. Shot a buck in Maine back in the early '80s with one just like that. Had another 'old soldier' 740 in '06 about two years ago that was showing its age, but I had the load data and range targets that showed that it still shot very well out to 100 yards. A fella bought it right out of the trunk of my car in a Wal-Mart parking lot.
Up top
Merry Christmas! $675 shipped.
Up top for a mint rifle of the 50's
Year end close out........$650 shipped.
Up top.
Bump for a great rifle, and a Michigan whitetail hunting time capsule!
Thanks 222rem. Up top.
Thanks 222rem. Up top. Pm me with offers.
Up top at $600 shipped !!!
Now Sold.
Wow, can't believe it lasted this long. Not a fan of autos, but the condition of that rifle was incredible. Great deal for someone.
Nice rifle
© 24hourcampfire