Home
This is a new model by Rick Menefee he's calling the " Front Pocket" . At 4-3/4" OAL it is slightly smaller than his " 3 Finger " knife. This one has the nicest stag you'll see. Blade steel is 5/32" thick S35V ss ,check out the tapers . 1-7/8" of cutting edge. In pocket sheath by Larry Parsons . I do believe this is the smallest fixed blade by Rick. Carried twice,never used.
$325. includes shipping in the States & Paypal fee's

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
That's a beauty. Handy as hell. I carry something similar for field dressing myself. Can't beat it for cutting the trake on these little Texas whitetail up in that narrow chest cavity.
Vince, what's the width across the back @ its widest point?
Originally Posted by RickyBobby

I'm interested in knowing that as well. Looks like a sweet little cutter. I'm a fan of S30V but haven't used a 35.
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

I'm interested in knowing that as well. Looks like a sweet little cutter. I'm a fan of S30V but haven't used a 35.

Awesome little knife but can't handle anything too fat in my front pocket! Of course, you could always throw it in the back pocket and call it good!
Okie tag and bump--
You guys are asking how thick this is ? It's pretty thin & pretty tiny. I'll measure it.

This is out of my own personal stash,hand picked knife.

It's just under a half inch thick,at the thickest spot. I's say by 1/64th of an inch. It carries easy,and the sheath adds about 3/8" to the thickest spot of the whole rig. Every time I go to look at it to measure it or whatever,I just want to keep it. Really unique & cool little knife,I've never seen anything like it from any knife maker.
Thanks for the measurements! Seems like it would be a handy little knife.
Thanks for the measurements! Seems like it would be a handy little knife.

It's marvelous. Happy New Year Ricky Bobby & All !
Gonna hang onto this thanks though. Here's wishing everyone all the best this year
© 24hourcampfire