Home
Posted By: Cariboujack Handguns for Sale - 01/02/17
Gotten a little over enthusiastic about purchasing the last couple of years. I'd like to move these. I prefer a PMO or Cash, and expect you to know what is legal for you to purchase. I will ship FFL to FFL. I would certainly prefer straight out purchases, but doesn't mean I won't listen to trade offers. I am very picky so a trade will be difficult (just being up front) but I will listen if it benefits me. Please pm those kinds of offers. I will ship priority mail, if you want insurance please add approx $1.75/per $100, of value. I am eating the shipping, you can pay for the insurance. My son lives in Alaska and works lots of hours but I will try to email him pictures to put up, can't say when he will be able to do it. Or you can pm me your email and I will email pictures to you I take on my phone.

1. BFR 475 Linbaugh/480Ruger NIB comes with everything it originally came with. This is a Stainless gun, with a non fluted cylinder. The barrel (as measured from the front of the cylinder, which is different from how the factory measures) is 8". Always thought I'd cut it down to 5-1/2 or 6" with a barrel band but never got to it. When I say NIB, it is unfired since it came from the factory. It comes with a Pachmayer type grip. It is factory D/T and comes with a scope base for someone that would like to scope it. Great gun and caliber. $875 shipped to your ffl.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

2. Ruger Super Blackhawk 44 Mag NIB 4-5/8" comes with everything it orignally came with. It's a Stainless gun with a non fluted cylinder. Probably the most popular barrel length due to it's handiness. $600 shipped to your ffl.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Any questions please pm me. Thanks for looking. What ever doesn't move in a week will be going to a gun show in 2 weeks here in Idaho. I would prefer you pm the "I'll take it" and send me your email. I prefer you see pictures so you know what you are getting. I don't want any surprises. How ever the I'll take it comes, I want a pm with your email so you can see pictures. First I'll take it will also have first right of refusal.

Skip down for the next two guns.
Posted By: Braindead Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/02/17
Great guy to deal with.
Posted By: 444Matt Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/02/17
One of the good guys here! Wish I had the spare change for one of those Rugers.
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/02/17
3. Ruger Redhawk 4" 44 mag. This gun has been fired approx 50 times. Is still in excellent condition. It has been owned for a few years but not really used much. Comes in zippered case. $700 shipped to your ffl.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

4. Taurus 431 3" 44 Special, Blue with wood grips, in very good condition. I haven't shot it myself, nice looking gun is kept in a hide next to the front door and that's it's history, since I got it. I assume it's been used but obviously not much. $400 shipped to your FFL in zippered case.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Any questions please pm me. Thanks for looking. What ever doesn't move in a week will be going to a gun show in 2 weeks here in Idaho. I would prefer you pm the "I'll take it" and send me your email. I prefer you see pictures so you know what you are getting. I don't want any surprises. How ever the I'll take it comes, I want a pm with your email so you can see pictures. First I'll take it will also have first right of refusal.
Posted By: Heliman Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/02/17
A great guy and friend. Deal with confidence! Nice guns Marlin!

Dave
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/02/17
Thanks Guys
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/03/17
Bump for the pics.
Posted By: TheDude Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/03/17
Bump it up!
Posted By: EQFD193 Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/03/17
Just completed a smooth transaction on a model 34-1 smile !!
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/03/17
I'm glad you like it. I think I'm going to miss it more than I thought. I appreciate your part of the smooth transaction.
Posted By: sjphillips Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/03/17
How's the recoil on the RedHawk ? Need it like another hole in my head!
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/03/17
It depends on what you are shooting out of it. The WWbox 240 isn't bad at all. The heavy Buffalo Bore 340 will let you know you better be hanging on. 305's aren't that bad. It's a good stout gun and can reasonably handle anything. If you reload that's better a good heavy HC bullet at 900-1000 FPS is plenty to handle anything. They are pretty popular just because they handle what you need. Your ID doesn't say where you are. Those 240 WWbox will handle most things handily. I think everyone needs at least one 44 mag.
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/04/17
bump up
up
I would consider the 431 to be 98 to 99% very nice gun
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/05/17
TTT
Posted By: Heliman Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/05/17
Bump for some nice guns fairly priced.

Dave
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/17/17
Taurus 431 Sold, BFR reduced to $850, shipped
Posted By: HUNTINTN Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/17/17
tag
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/18/17
up
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/19/17
Bump
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/19/17
up
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/20/17
Bump
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/20/17
Friday night bump
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/21/17
BFR $825 shipped.
Posted By: Heliman Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/21/17
Received the 431. As advertised and completely satisfied! CaribouJack is a great guy to deal with! Thanks for a smooth transaction!

Dave
Posted By: deflave Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/21/17
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Taurus 431 Sold, BFR reduced to $850, shipped

Oh my fugk.

Somebody step to the plate.

If I win any more, I'll be dead.

Travis
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/22/17
Heliman, enjoy that 431.
Posted By: Heliman Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/22/17
Sunday bump for a good guy.
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/23/17
Thank you.
Posted By: TnBigBore Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/23/17
Free bump for a first class gentleman to deal with.
Posted By: 444Matt Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/23/17
Yup hate I can't take that super Blackhawk off his hands!
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/23/17
Thanks guys. Time to bring them down
BFR 475Linbaugh/480 Ruger $800 shipped

Ruger Redhawk 44 Mag $675 shipped

Ruger Super Blackhawk 44 Mag $600 shipped
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/24/17
up
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/25/17
bump
Posted By: Cariboujack Re: Handguns for Sale - 01/25/17
Redhawk is sold
© 24hourcampfire