Home
For sale is my Remington 700 in 30-06, with Kampfeld Custom upgrades. It is in pristine shape, have not had it afield since receiving back from Karl several years ago, so needs to come out of the safe. Solid 1 inch shooter with the only handload I used in it prior to the facelift, 180 NP over 54.5g H4350.

Kampfeld's work was basically to fill the front and rear sight holes, floorboard crown, inlet and bed in a Ti takeoff stock, flute and skeletonize the bolt, install timney trigger, cerakote everything in Graphite Black, and finish the stock in grey/black with webbing.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

With the Talley Lows, weighs 6 lbs, 7.4 oz. Asking $1250 from an individual to your FFL in the lower 48, will ship in a plastic padded case inside a box. Not looking for any trades. Let me know if I left anything out or if you have questions.
That's a beautiful well thought out rifle. Bump for a good guy..
Yup nice quality build, I normally don't care for 700's but I'd hunt that in a heart beat.
Is this the 24" barrel?
22" barrel.
Can I help with that other thing?
No sir, that one is back in my safe where she belongs!
LOL, great guy to deal with, and a neat gun!!! GLWS,
Dick
Great looking rifle!!!!
Pre-ice storm KC bump....
This one needs a new home, $1150.
Bump
Wow that is a nice one!
Nice! How is the recoil at only 6.7 lbs?
In the original, no pad stock, I'd get tired of it at the range with the 180 NP's. Since moving to the Ti, not an issue. I'm sure it would be nonexistent with 150's.
That's a sweet setup!
Will take it Per Our PM's.

Cheers,
SPF
© 24hourcampfire