Home
I have the following 3 Glock pistols for sale: a brand new, unfired, Glock Model 43 chambered in 9MM. Comes in box with all original accessories, as well as 2 magazines, for $469 shipped FFL to FFL. The next is a standard 3rd Gen Model 27 in 40 S&W. You can tell it's been fired, but is mint. $400 includes the pistol, factory box, and 2 mags, shipped FFL to FFL. The last is a 3rd Gen Model 27 in the factory FDE (Flat Dark Earth) color. Is used, but still looks brand new. Includes the pistol, factory box, and 2 mags for $479 shipped FFL to FFL. I can accept credit cards plus 3.5%, or USPS money orders for payment. Please PM, or give me a call at 931-268-1946 with any questions, and thanks for looking. Troy.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Troy is a great person to deal with. His prices are fair and his word is solid. I recently purchased a glock 23 from him and everything to do with the transaction exceeded my expectations.
Thanks for the kind words. $10 off for the weekend.
Top.
Agree. I bought a Glock 30SF from him recently. Smooth transaction.
Bump.
Up.
I found out today that the colored 27 is not factory. It was Cerakoted with Burnt Bronze for the slide, and Flat Dark Earth for the frame. Still looks brand new, and the finish was perfectly done.
The black 27 is gone. Still have the 43, and the colored 27.
Still 2 left.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Glock 43 or the colored Glock 27. Your choice, $459 shipped FFL to FFL.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
The 43 is gone. The colored 27 is the only one left.
Last call for the Glock 27.
One more time. I have the colored 27, and a standard black 27 in the same excellent condition. Both have the factory box and 2 factory magazines. Either one, your choice, for $425 shipped. Also have a like new Glock 42 in 380 ACP. It has NO wear, tear, scratches, or dings, and has had exactly 24 rounds fired through it. Includes the factory box, 2 mags, and all original accessories, for $375 shipped.

Thanks, Troy

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Bump.
Up.
Originally Posted by garyw
Troy is a great person to deal with. His prices are fair and his word is solid. I recently purchased a glock 23 from him and everything to do with the transaction exceeded my expectations.

PLUS ONE ON THAT!
Thanks, Rick. Need them gone. Your choice, $400 shipped.
I would take all 3 remaining for $1100
The black 27 is gone. Would sell the other 2 for $750 shipped.
Both 27's are gone.
All gone.
© 24hourcampfire