Home
Posted By: Blong FS: Winchester Super X3 20 Gauge - 01/14/17
Selling a Winchester Super X3 20 gauge shotgun. The shotgun is wood with the Perma-Cote finish on the metal. It has a 26" barrel, and is in excellent condition with no scratches or marks (if you see any in the pictures is a glare or flash). The shotgun has about 150-200 rounds through it at clay pigeons and has not been hunted with. The shotgun has both spacers and shims for maximum stock adjustability. The gun comes with the original box and all of the original chokes (3) as well.

I can email additional photos on request.

Asking $815 shipped and insured (no international shipping). Will only ship to an FFL. If your FFL will not accept shipment from an individual additional fees will apply. Not interested in any trades at this time. First posted "I'll take it" gets it. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

[Linked Image]
Bump
Tag
Bump
Dang, I just bought one of these in December!
For anyone interested, these are great guns. I know have a 12 and 20. I've owned semi-auto shotguns by Beretta, Browning, Benelli, Franchi, Remington and probably a few others, and multiples in most of those brands and honestly, I think these SX3's are better than most made these days. Well made and trouble free. Good luck with the sale.
Thanks!
Originally Posted by munsterlander
Dang, I just bought one of these in December!
For anyone interested, these are great guns. I know have a 12 and 20. I've owned semi-auto shotguns by Beretta, Browning, Benelli, Franchi, Remington and probably a few others, and multiples in most of those brands and honestly, I think these SX3's are better than most made these days. Well made and trouble free. Good luck with the sale.

My experience as well. The SX3's are sweet and reliable.
Dropped to $775 shipped.
bump
Dang! Bad timing or I'd jump on this one. Bump for a great shotgun.
bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Price drop to $750.
bump
Tag
bump
bump
PM sent
Bump for a great shotgun. FN made sweetshooter. Love mine!
I'll take it per our discussion. PM sent.
SPF
© 24hourcampfire