Home
Up for sale is a brand new, never used, Kabar/Becker BK24 D'Eskabar neck knife. These were a collaboration between Kabar/Becker and ESEE, and feature full tang D2 steel construction with a 3.25 inch blade, and an overall length of 7 inches. These have been discontinued, and are getting extremely hard to find. I dressed this one up to make a perfect little carry knife. I added factory orange Zytel handles, a grip fob, AND will include a matching orange/camo neck lanyard. I designed these with a neck pad so the cord doesn't saw into your neck, and have found them to be very comfortable, enabling all day carry of even fairly large knife/sheath combinations. It is removable, leaving only a small, unobtrusive attachment on the sheath, and is adjustable to YOUR preference. Simply adjust the length to what you like, then cut off the extra cord and melt the ends with a lighter. If you prefer a different color of paracord, then I'd be happy to change it out to whatever on-hand color that I have. $110 includes shipping, and I can accept Paypal (gift, or plus 3.5%), credit cards plus 3.5%, or USPS money orders for payment. Please PM, or give me a call at 931-268-1946 with any questions, and thanks for looking. Troy.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
.......Bumpage: For a knife that will get the job done......
Redworm...............
I agree. I bought 2 of these at the same time, and kept the other. It's a hell of a neat little knife. They still make the BK14, which is the same identical knife, only not made from D2 steel, and with a black coating on the blade. And without all of the cool extras................. grin
$100 shipped.
Bump.
Up.
TTT.
Top.
Gone.
© 24hourcampfire