Home
I am selling 2 Nosler Trohy Grade Rifles. I am selling the 7/08 for $1,100 shipped and insured and the 30-06 for $1000 shipped and insured. The scope and mounts on the 7/08 in the picture are not included in this sale. The reason for the price difference is that the 30-06 has a few usage scrapes but both are in very good condition. Interestingly, if it matters to you, I talked to a rep at Nosler and, based on the serial number, the 30-06 is the very last 30-06 Trophy Grade Rifle ever made by Nosler (11/14). They both have the following:
Model 48 Trophy Grade Rifle (TGR) Specs Original MSRP $1,795
Factory installed B & C Stock with full length aluminum bedding block, bedded at factory, blind magazine (no floorplate), right side cheek piece, comfortable palm swell grip
24” Pac-Nor Cro-Mo barrel, hand honed, target crown, light contour
Duel locking lug proprietary action featuring larger AR-15/Sako style extractor and plunger ejector
Action and barrel trued at factory
Rifle Basix trigger installed at factory, set a 3lbs
Entire barreled action factory Cerakoted in Tungsten Gray (7/08) or Black (30-06), with matching Tungsten Gray spider webbing on black stock
Firing pin, spring and bolt internals factory coated in Microslick finish
Two position safety
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Someone is going to ask, so it may as well be me.

Weight on each?
How do they shoot?
They both shoot great. MOA or less depending on load. Weight? I have no idea.

I've had about a dozen people pm me to ask if I was looking for any trades. I'm not looking for any trades; but, I will always listen to them. The worse I would do is say no thanks. I guess, to be honest, I have been looking for a Razor spotting scope, gen 1, 20-60X85 and I would consider one of those as partial trade fodder.
7/08 is sold pending receipt of funds.
30-06 is sold pending receipt of funds.
© 24hourcampfire