Home
Posted By: 444Matt FS Ruger Rifle Leupold scope - 01/22/17
Ruger MK II Stainless 30-06 in boat paddle stock. Stock has been converted to regular sling swiveles, Redneck aka gunsmith Lee C. Bedded the rifle, adjustable the trigger and recrowned the barrel. Sitting in the Ruger rings is a Leupold VX3 2.5-8x36 with M1 elevation turret and screw in Alumina covers front and back shot 1" with Federal 165gr Fusion and 180gr Seirra Matchkings. More pictures to come later Photobucket is acting crazy.

$950 shipped
Only photo I could get to load. I'll try again tomorrow

[Linked Image]
Nice rifle. Good guy to do business with.
I've been asked on separating the package, individual prices are: $650 rifle and rings $350 for the scope scope will come with Alumina covers and original Leupold box, no box for the rifle but it will ship in a soft case inside generic box. I'll try to get pics to work tonight when I get home from work.
Posted By: AMRA Re: FS Ruger Rifle Leupold scope - 01/23/17
Tag
Make you a local no shipping deal ARMA
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Forgot to add the Ruger rings were also lapped by Redneck.
Bump for a pretty darn nice set up. If a guy were to just have one rifle, this should be it.
Morning bump
Nice gun, have one just like it. I run the 180gr barnes Tipped triple shock and it shoots lights out.
Thanks I really like the setup but am moving on to another project. I think half the fun/problem with being a looney is never being satisfied and always looking for the next build.
Posted By: AMRA Re: FS Ruger Rifle Leupold scope - 01/24/17
Trades?
Originally Posted by 444Matt
Thanks I really like the setup but am moving on to another project. I think half the fun/problem with being a looney is never being satisfied and always looking for the next build.

I know that too well, i get a rifle, see just how good i can make it shoot and then the fun is over and move to the next one lol.
I can take a partial trade but would need cash too on your end. Got fund the looneism
Things I could use in a trade plus cash deal: shotgun 12ga pump , pistols Glock 19gen4 Glock 42, Blackhawk/super Blackhawk 6" and under, rifle scope, 556/223 rifle like a Ruger American
Originally Posted by 444Matt

True that. Sometimes it's like musical chairs, but with rifles. I always thought this was going to be the last one you get rid of? I know it's a great rifle, or you wouldn't have said that a time or 3.... Bump for one hell of a good guy to deal with..
Thanks man
Another free bump for a first rate gentleman to deal with.
Price drop to $900 shipped
TTT partial trades welcome
Good rifle, good guy.
PM sent.
Rifle sold pending funds, scope available.

Thanks again for the kind words gentlemen!
VX3 2.5-8x36 M1 elevation turret Alumna covers front and back original box $350 shipped
© 24hourcampfire