Home
Bowen Classic Arms stainless Ruger Perfected Bisley #2 in .41 Mag in excellent condition. Custom grips. Has original Ruger box and BCA invoice. Work was done in 2008.

[Linked Image]

You can visit the Bowen Classic Arms website to see what the package involves. Invoice shows the following work:

RS03-2 "Perfected" Bisley #2
B105 Deluxe Action Tune Upgrade
B460 Scallop Receiver and Loading Gate
B250 Sight Regulation
Misc Replace Hammer

$1815 personal check or money order, shipped to FFL.

More pics available. Not interested in any trades, but I know I can't stop folks from offering. However, it should be something spectacular.
That's nice!
Ronnie
Very nice. Who made the grips and what material??

Steve, I pulled the grips and saw "CLC" and "09-968". Googled "CLC grips and found his website, but apparently he's on a hiatus. They may be rosewood, but my guess is walnut.

Left side of gun:
[Linked Image]
Def looks like rosewood to me. Cary C made top quality grips. Hate he isnt making them right now.
What is the barrel length including cylinder, muzzle to firing pin? Makes a difference in my state for being able to use a handgun for deer. That is a beauty and I wouldn't mind replacing my SB Hunter if I can swing it.
6.5" from firing pin to muzzle.

(Thanks for the info Joe S.)
Wow!
3 month ago this would be mine! But am having Bowen do a45colt just like it! Someone is going to get a great piece.
Assume around 4.5" barrel only?

Nice unique piece!
Very nice !
Daily bump.
ttt
Bump
Sunday bump.
ttt
Up
ttt
Pre-Tulsa bump.
give this revolver a new home.
ttt
Beautiful revolver.

IF this were a .44...it would probably be coming to GA.
Keith loved the 41's. Great round.
Up
This is awesome! I wish I could.
ttt
© 24hourcampfire