Home
Up for sale is a Sako a7 big game boght from Cabela's last year right at 40 rounds through it synthetic stock stainless barrel $925 shipped
[Linked Image]

Can also include the scope on it for $1400 total it's a Leupold VX-3 4.5-14x50 long range side focus 30mm CDS
$900 gun only
$1350 gun/rings/scope
How does rifle compare to the A7 Tecomate edition Sako had out a few years ago?
Originally Posted by ShortMag11

I don't know I never had or have held one
Back up
Originally Posted by ShortMag11

Same rifle different name , stock might have been a different color and slight difference in weight..
Tecomates were on A7S actions and a 7mm Mag will be on an A7M action. It will weigh a little more than a Tecomate would unless there are other differences.
Originally Posted by magshooter1
Tecomates were on A7S actions and a 7mm Mag will be on an A7M action. It will weigh a little more than a Tecomate would unless there are other differences.

Yes, The new Sako A7 stock has that aluminum grid system in the stock which adds to the weight. The stock on my A7 was 49 ounces
Posted By: Daveh Re: Sako A7 Big Game 7mmRemMag - 02/14/17
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Yes, The new Sako A7 stock has that aluminum grid system in the stock which adds to the weight. The stock on my A7 was 49 ounces

WOW......3 lb stock....
This one weighs 8#5oz with the scope on it, gun with no scope and rings right at 6#8oz from what they advertise. I haven't removed scope to check

Let's get it sold!
Originally Posted by Daveh

WOW......3 lb stock....

Yessir 49 ounces on the nose

I put the action in a standard weight Mcmillan Sako Classic and it weighed 6.5 lbs..the weight of the factory rifle was 7 3/4 lbs if I recall.
Posted By: TDN Re: Sako A7 Big Game 7mmRemMag - 02/14/17
Originally Posted by Daveh

WOW......3 lb stock....

Yessir 49 ounces on the nose

I put the action in a standard weight Mcmillan Sako Classic and it weighed 6.5 lbs..the weight of the factory rifle was 7 3/4 lbs if I recall.

That 49oz stock would have been from a Sako A7 Roughtech... this one here is a year or so older and probably has a 30oz stick. I've owned one of these and they are a nice set up!
Sako Roughtech Pro...glad to be rid of it quite frankly. Done with Plastic
$875 for the gun only
$1325 for gun/scope and rings

Last price drop or gonna try it on GunBroker
Posted By: Fotis Re: Sako A7 Big Game 7mmRemMag - 02/15/17
Originally Posted by JerradPelzer
This one weighs 8#5oz with the scope on it, gun with no scope and rings right at 6#8oz from what they advertise. I haven't removed scope to check

Let's get it sold!

Not bad
Another look
Posted By: mrk80 Re: Sako A7 Big Game 7mmRemMag - 02/18/17
Tag
PM's returned
Back up
$850 for gun only
Posted By: Fotis Re: Sako A7 Big Game 7mmRemMag - 03/04/17
Must resist
Originally Posted by Fotis
Must resist