Home
Ruger M77 Hawkeye All Weather Stainless Sporter 308 Win with black synthetic stock and 22" standard contour barrel. Has the stainless 30mm rings instead of the 1". Very good condition, with just a few light scratches in the metal and none in the stock I can find. Has very good trigger and smooth action. This one has the polished bolt instead of the matte stainless, but the barrel and action are matte stainless. it is a good looking combination. Took it in trade and found a 7mm-08 in a laminate stock I like better.

$495 shipped (add another $25 if FFL to FFL required)

I don't currently have pics, but it looks about like any other all weather stainless Hawkeye.

There's a good deal on a great do-it-all rifle.
Someone buy this.... I don't need it.. I don't need it..
$485 shipped.
btt
Good deal!
I don't need a 308. But I know Neal well enough when he says it's a nice gun it is. So that tempts me. He's a good guy to deal with. I've bought 6 this year already. That is pathetic. Somebody better jump on this. It's not going to last for a fact.
Another bump for good seller. I've bought 2 mod 7's face to face and won't hesitate to buy another in the right caliber smile
Thanks for the kind words guys.
Noticed another small scratch on the barrel I had not noticed before. Reduced to $475 shipped
$470 shipped
$465 shipped
Good lord man. I don't even want a 308 but this is getting to be a real good deal.
btt
Someone save me from me and buy this. I already have one and I'm thinking about buying it anyway.
Trade pending
© 24hourcampfire