Home
Posted By: tmc0304 Smokeless Muzzleloader Wanted - 02/15/17
Does anybody have one they would like to sell or trade?
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/617704291
Thanks, I am not looking to pay gunbroker fee or prices. Some folks are asking insane money for these.
Last one I saw on here was priced "insane" as well. Good luck!
Posted By: TDN Re: Smokeless Muzzleloader Wanted - 02/15/17
Are you looking for a a custom 700, Stock Savage SML, or something like a breach threaded H&R or Encore? I've had all three... all are good but you're looking at a variety of price points.
I have a few. Looking for one for a friend that doesn't use the internet.
PM sent.
TDM, Please PM me what you have with prices. I will discuss with my buddy
I just sold my Arrowhead shooting sports build. Fella took me to the cleaners but I was not using it any more. Have you looked on www.dougsmessageboards.com
Have a savage smokeless laminate with stainless barrel i would let go
btt
Originally Posted by tmc0304
Thanks, I am not looking to pay gunbroker fee or prices. Some folks are asking insane money for these.

What do you consider insane money? Many guys have insane money in them, hell some custom SML's can run 6-8k and even on the cheap a 700 can be $1200. May walk into a cheap Apex or Hunter for around $500 but not going to be cheap by any means for anything quality built.
Have mine at a builders now and will have $2200 in it.
have a encore that has a Bergara 45-70 barrel on it thats been converted to shoot 40 cal barnes bullets that i am going to sell...if intersted pm me
Hard to find a Savage less than1500.00!! If I sold mine that's what I would ask. If he wants smokeless, best get ready to cough up a few bucks. A good investment, you can always get your money back out of it.
© 24hourcampfire