Home
Up for sale is a sweet Remington Model 700 Mountain LSS rifle chambered in the popular 7mm-08. It is all stock factory, except the trigger was upgraded to a Timney flat trigger with safety. It had a scope mounted on it, but has never been fired. There are a couple of VERY light safe marks on the stock and trigger-guard, but the gun is otherwise perfect. I have tried to provide plenty of high quality pictures, so please judge the condition for yourself. $950 includes a hard case, and shipment from FFL to FFL. I can accept credit cards plus 3.5%, or USPS money orders for payment. Please PM, or give me a call at 931-268-1946 with any questions, and thanks for looking. Troy.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Very nice!!
Will call you shortly
Gotta love the Remington Mountain rifle!
Wow...Don't see many of these for sale.

Doc
Any lever trades?
Originally Posted by 303savage
Any lever trades?

Thanks, but no.
K good luck.
tag
Simply gorgeous rile!!!
Nice rifle. Why can't Remington continue to make the rifles people want. Good luck with your sale.
So far I'm managing to resist the temptation, but I'm getting weaker............... Somebody please hurry up and buy this......... before I wind up keeping it. sick
Bought this rifle in a .270 around 2003 for the wife. Her's has the j-lock and it's been cut to fit her. A very nice shooting rifle!
One and only price drop to $900 shipped FFL to FFL.
Bump.
Up.
Tag
TTT.
Top.
NIB Palmetto State Armory AR15 223 plus cash?
Originally Posted by Jwterry3
NIB Palmetto State Armory AR15 223 plus cash?

Thanks for the offer, but that's something I just have no interest in (the AR, not the cash.......).
Thanks, guys. This one is SPF.
© 24hourcampfire