Home
Guys I have a Kampfeld Custom here that have never been in the woods. Its in pristine condition with only 163 rounds fired down the tube. Shoots 115 Berger VLDs in low to mid 3s and occasionally .2s, 120grn Speer Spitzer in mid to high 3s, and factory Remington CoreLokts half inch or better. Karl did all the work himself with specifics below. SCOPE NOT INCLUDED
. Stiller Predator Action.
. McMillan Edge Stock.
. Schneider 1-10 fluted 25" barrel.
. Shilen trigger with modified shoe (cerakoted).
. Bansner ADL trigger guard.
. Talley light weight medium rings.
. Lucas custom bore guide.
. Satin black cerakoted by Karl.
Will sell shipped insured in cardboard box inside guncase to your FFL for 3475.00. If indeed you want the custom painted safety Jewel add 100.00. Thanks in advance.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Holy hell I've been wanting a Kampfeld rifle for a long time and that's a nice one!!! He does great work. Good looking rifle. I just have to look though
Originally Posted by JerradPelzer
Holy hell I've been wanting a Kampfeld rifle for a long time and that's a nice one!!! He does great work. Good looking rifle. I just have to look though
Yes he does....thanks Jerrard
Wow
Beautiful rifle - would look perfect sitting next to my Kampfeld.

Is that a Classic Edge stock??
Originally Posted by Oregonmuley
Beautiful rifle - would look perfect sitting next to my Kampfeld.

Is that a Classic Edge stock??

Yes sir it is!
tag
Very nice!
Am I the only one that can not see any pictures?
I have had a number of dealings with Popapi and he is a first class person!
Originally Posted by Texasdude29
I have had a number of dealings with Popapi and he is a first class person!
Thanks TexasDude....likewise per my dealings with you sir.

Originally Posted by old_willys
Am I the only one that can not see any pictures?
.....if need be can email pics sir.
With scope and rings attached as shown in pictures. Thanks!
[Linked Image]
Very nice
Originally Posted by hanco
Very nice
.....thanks Hanco!
Wow. This is a piece of art you have here with Karl being a 2 year wait. Got me thinking REALLY hard!
What's the LOP of this sir?
Originally Posted by Bigamp
Wow. This is a piece of art you have here with Karl being a 2 year wait. Got me thinking REALLY hard!

Yes Karls wait is 2 years. Thanks any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Want to say its 13.5" will measure tonight....bare with me.
you guys say karl has a two year wait...is he back to building rifles i didnt think he had taken on any builds for a few years now
Standard LOP sir!

Originally Posted by gene270
you guys say karl has a two year wait...is he back to building rifles i didnt think he had taken on any builds for a few years now
I heard it was 2 years, now I hear he isn't taking on any builds. One would need to call Karl, did take me 2 years to get this one........worth the wait, but it's just a safe queen.
TTT......
Entertaining serious offers thanks!
Originally Posted by Popapi
Entertaining serious offers thanks!
BTT!
PM sent
Originally Posted by easttex
PM sent
PM answered!
Good luck selling! Couldn't help but notice how similar my 25-06 build is--
[Linked Image]
Predator action, McMillan stock, Schneider barrel, talley rings, I plan to have the barrel painted at some point (by Kampfeld of course)
I also bought a Lucas custom bore guide...LOL
Man that contoured trigger Karl does feels so nice. I have one on a 280. Great looking rifle. Good luck with sale.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye_Reloader
Good luck selling! Couldn't help but notice how similar my 25-06 build is--
[Linked Image]
Predator action, McMillan stock, Schneider barrel, talley rings, I plan to have the barrel painted at some point (by Kampfeld of course)
YES they are!!!!!

Originally Posted by d500lnn
Man that contoured trigger Karl does feels so nice. I have one on a 280. Great looking rifle. Good luck with sale.
Karl is awesome........thanks guy!!!!
TTT guys/gals! Thanks!
Taking serious offers!!!!
Taking serious offers!!!!
TTT
BTT
TTT
BTT
Is that a Z5 3.5-18X44 ? (to estimate weight)
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Is that a Z5 3.5-18X44 ? (to estimate weight)

Yes sir just the rifle of course would be lighter!
Long wait for a Kampfeld get this one today! Thanks for your interest!
Can imagine that set up is a joy to shoot!!
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy
Can imagine that set up is a joy to shoot!!

Shoots extremely well on paper.....never been in the woods. TTT still have guys!
Built by one of the best! TTT!
Ready to roll, of coarse without scope. LOL!!!!!
TTT
BTT thanks.....
SUPER accurate lil 25-06 guys BTT!
PM sent. Nice!
Thanks guy......will post pic if acutual rifle weight with no scope
TTT
BTT
Handy lil rifle here!
TTT
BTT
Ready to go guys!
Same rifle just added tan and black Speckleton to stock along with red recoil pad! Thanks for you interest!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Same rifle just added tan and black Speckleton to stock along with red recoil pad! Thanks for you interest!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

TTT

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
TTT
TTT
TTT
TTT
TTT
TTT
GREAT lil rifle here guys!
TTT
TTT
Back up for sale.
TTT
TTT
Ttt
TTT
Great rifle here ladies and gentlemen!
TTT
TTT
Btt
BTT

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
TTT
TTT

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

BTT!
BTT
Ttt
Good guy to deal with and very fair in our past dealings. He does not have junk!!!
Good guy to deal with and very fair in our past dealings. He does not have junk!!!

Thank you kindly Texasdude!
TTT
UP
TTT
TTT
If this could be a 280AI....beautiful rifle.
I have 2 Kampfelds...22/250 and a 7STW

Both are one ragged hole guns.

Bump for a sweet rig
Damn nice rifle
Thanks guys......yes Karl builds nice rifles!
BTT
TTT
TTT
I had a kampfeld build in 30/06 , left handed 700 rem, bartlien #3 contour barrel at 24 inch Timmey trigger. on a grayboe terrain stock in camo. All fluting, barrel & bolt, trued action came out perfect. It took Karl appx. 5- 6 weeks talk about Fast wow Sent Karl the the gun & parts in the middle of Nov. 2018 and karl called me on Dec. 26 2019 saying build was finish. sum Xmas gift. Karl is building rifles, His work is second to none.
Originally Posted by JoeDee
I had a kampfeld build in 30/06 , left handed 700 rem, bartlien #3 contour barrel at 24 inch Timmey trigger. on a grayboe terrain stock in camo. All fluting, barrel & bolt, trued action came out perfect. It took Karl appx. 5- 6 weeks talk about Fast wow Sent Karl the the gun & parts in the middle of Nov. 2018 and karl called me on Dec. 26 2019 saying build was finish. sum Xmas gift. Karl is building rifles, His work is second to none.

His work is PHENOMENAL!
TTT
Keep it going
Originally Posted by JoeDee

Let’s us know how it shoots when you get it in the future. Dec. 26 2019
TTT
Damn nice rifle
Originally Posted by hanco
Damn nice rifle

Thanks hanco!
TTT
TTT
Ttt
BUMP
TTT
3275.00 TYD thanks!
3275.00 TYD thanks!

TTT
Top notch guy!

Top notch guy!
Thanks Brother! Still have it ladies and gentlemen! 3275.00 to your FFL shipped insured!
TTT
3275.00 TYD thanks!

Last price drop on this fine rifle.

3165.00 shipped insured to your FFL.
3275.00 TYD thanks!

TTT
3275.00 TYD thanks!

TTT

3075.00 shipped
3075.00 shipped

TTT
3075.00 shipped

TTT

TTT
TTT

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

TTT
Taking serious offers
Longest running ad ever
Originally Posted by ALrifleman
Longest running ad ever

Got the record!
TTT
If I didn't already have a similarly patterned Kampfeld .257 WBY, I'd be on this! A no nonsense, point and click 500yrd working rifle covers an awful lot of realistic hunting scenarios.

Not very often do you see a Kampfeld rifle come up for sale, simply because they are perfectly executed and owners rarely want to part with their best rifle...

The price is not out of line so I'm guessing this is still here because everybody's enamored with high BC's, Creedmoors and such.

I get that but for a 500yrd laser accurate rifle that electrocutes deer, hogs and coyotes, this would be very hard to beat!!

Another bump for a great seller!

X-VERMINATOR
Originally Posted by xverminator
If I didn't already have a similarly patterned Kampfeld .257 WBY, I'd be on this! A no nonsense, point and click 500yrd working rifle covers an awful lot of realistic hunting scenarios.

Not very often do you see a Kampfeld rifle come up for sale, simply because they are perfectly executed and owners rarely want to part with their best rifle...

The price is not out of line so I'm guessing this is still here because everybody's enamored with high BC's, Creedmoors and such.

I get that but for a 500yrd laser accurate rifle that electrocutes deer, hogs and coyotes, this would be very hard to beat!!

Another bump for a great seller!

X-VERMINATOR

Thank you kindly and well said!
Somebody please buy this!!!
TTT almost the season
What is the price now? Too much to read.
$3075.00 and taking offers Steve.
Thanks for all interests. SOLD
© 24hourcampfire