Home
Posted By: avonac Benelli Super Black eagle $900 - 03/18/17
For sale is my Benelli super black eagle 12 gauge. Gun is in advantage camo and has a 28" barrel. Gun has limbsaver pad, imp/mod chokes as well as an Indian creek turkey choke. Gun is clean and functions flawlessly.

$900 shipped

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Is this a 1 or 2
Looks like a 1, Helluva gun right there...
It's a 1
What would you consider its shape from a scale 1-10 Ten being mint. Do you have the case ?
Do not have the case. I would say 7.5. out of 10. There are a couple of tiny nicks in the finish on common wear points, but you have to look really hard to see them. I would keep it if I didn't just buy a sporting clays gun.
Posted By: byd Re: Benelli Super Black eagle $900 - 03/20/17
What did you use the gun for waterfowl if so was salt water.
I shot a round of sporting clays and went turkey hunting. no saltwater or even regular water.
If I had the $$$ it would be in my safe rite now
Posted By: byd Re: Benelli Super Black eagle $900 - 03/21/17
Nice gun
What does the wording say on the right hand side of the gun? Is it a Benelli USA gun? Do you remember when you bought it and did you buy it new?
I did not buy it new. I have had it for a couple of years. I do not know the original date of purchase. The right side of the receiver states- Benelli USA corp Accokeek. MD -made in Italy.

I can send anyone more specific pics if needed.
Free bump for a great deal on a great gun.
Since it's a Benelli USA gun it will not hold the 4th floating shell. It may be a SBE1 but it's the later version that they made right before they came out with the SBE2. The raised rib is also a giveaway that it isn't the SBE1 that holds the 4th floating shell.
Originally Posted by dkhnt
Since it's a Benelli USA gun it will not hold the 4th floating shell. It may be a SBE1 but it's the later version that they made right before they came out with the SBE2. The raised rib is also a giveaway that it isn't the SBE1 that holds the 4th floating shell.

Thanks for the info, you have way more Benelli knowledge than me.

Several folks have asked about the ability to shoot light loads. I have shot both federal and Winchester target loads that are 1 1/8 and Winchester longbeards. I have had no issues cycling any of these loads.
TTT
SPF
Are you going to take the Gunbroker listing down? I was bidding that's why I'm asking. Thanks
Yes
© 24hourcampfire