Home
I have a new un-fired model 11 Remington from 1946 for sale. This gun is in Mint condition with no flaws whatsoever. The barrel is 30" full choke with no rib. There is cosmoline-assembly lube still on the bolt. Checkering is perfect as is the lettering. Bolt says "MODEL 11". This is an investment grade gun for someone to put back. I have an original hang tag-info envelope but it has some staining.

$1400 plus shipping and insurance. Will consider Pre 64 Model 70 Winchester trade in non 30-06 or nice old Winchester 92.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
WOW! Thanks for sharing!
Will it handle 3" shells?

Just joking. Wanted to give you a free bump for an excellent gun!
PM sent.

donsm70
Additional photos

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Cool gun but I couldn't buy t because I'd have to shoot it. Very neat good luck with your sale.
Wow!! Just wow!! Don't see many of them around. A older gentleman had two of those (not in that condition) but had three sons.

I offered to take them to avoid any misunderstandings in the family.
Originally Posted by bangeye
Cool gun but I couldn't buy t because I'd have to shoot it. Very neat good luck with your sale.

Buy it! That gun needs to be shot!! Memories need to be made.
donsm70. Apparently we have been eliminated from
consideration.

donsm70
Try posting, "I'LL TAKE IT."
I will choose not to do that.

Good luck with your sale.

donsm70

Don, How have you been eliminated from consideration? You PM'd me with a question that I answered and never heard back from you. Casting a shadow over my listing that I somehow did something wrong is disingenuous. This gun is available for anyone to purchase or I would have marked it sold.
Model 11 was the first shotgun that I ever owned. My grandfather gave it to me and he had purchased it new in the 20's. That thing there is a museum piece!

I will resist the urge to do a Kurt Cobain joke out of respect for this beautiful shotgun. Good luck with the sale.
Sneaking off with a PM to avoid publicly stating your intentions is the work of cads and bounders.

However if you were making an offer, you could have said so.

I have lost out on several purchases when a gun was already sold without anyone knowing, so you should understand why proper etiquette is appreciated.

HM
My neighbor had on of these. His son has it now. Can't believe there is one out there in this condition.
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoy

Buy it! That gun needs to be shot!! Memories need to be made.

No kidding, my Grandpa hunted all game with a Rem M-11 when I was a kid, someone in the family still has the old shotgun.
I swear I'm not blind, but I see no mention of what gauge it is.
I have a good friend that would probably be very interested in it if it is a 16 ga.
Now, tell me if I am blind. ---or not smile

Ken
Originally Posted by kennymauser
I swear I'm not blind, but I see no mention of what gauge it is.
I have a good friend that would probably be very interested in it if it is a 16 ga.
Now, tell me if I am blind. ---or not smile

Ken

You are not blind, I am just forgetful. It is a 12 gauge.
To all in general and FE427 in particular.

I was wrong and apologize.

donsm70
Holy smokes that model 11 is beautiful smile unfired WOW !!!!
Free bump. GB I have a nice 20 ga just not quite that nice. Maybe I should say my brother has one, I loaned it to him about 5 years ago and haven't seen it since :^). It's ok though he's a good brother. Maybe I should show him this listing though just for browny points.
Free bump. GB I have a nice 20 ga just not quite that nice. Maybe I should say my brother has one, I loaned it to him about 5 years ago and haven't seen it since :^). It's ok though he's a good brother. Maybe I should show him this listing though just for browny points.

Yeah, in case he needs to get his checkbook out to buy yours, bet he'll bring it back pdq. grin

TTT for a beauty.
Reduced to $1300. Add Belgium Browning A-5 20 Gauge to trade list.
Sent you a PM.

Dennis.
Moved to GB.
© 24hourcampfire