Home
I'm already regretting this but here goes-
700 cdl sf limited in .260
B&c ti stock with partial block. New
Properly epoxy bedded
New timney thin trigger set at 1 3/4 lb if I remember right, it breaks light and clean.
conquest 3-9x40 like new with box
Talley lw Med rings (lapped)
7.8 lbs as shown without bipod, bipod not included in sale.

$1350 shipped with lapped talleys
$1650 shipped with scope (scope not for sale without rifle)
Minus $100 and I can remove the timney and put in an xmark (pre pro), I have a use for timney if you don't want it.
Not really interested in trades but you never know.. more details about rifle below picture.

[Linked Image]

I just put this together two weeks ago, took it to the range and did a ladder test with h4350 and 130 accubonds. It shot the entire ladder (except for one group where my bipod came loose) under 1 moa with the 9x scope at 100 yds with me behind the wheel and a decent cross wind, i can provide target if desired. It has a few marks in stainless finish here and there but nothing major, most noticeable between flute ends and muzzle. Has the original engraved floorplate, I can take and send detailed pictures to anyone seriously interested, feel free to ask any questions I may have forgot to add info about. I believe total round count to be under 200 but am the second owner so only know what I was told, bore and chamber are clean and look good. I really like this one, if it doesn't sell it'll end up being my deer rifle this season. Thanks for looking.
May be crossposted
Ttt
One more time
Bump
bump
Ttt
Bump for the weekend
Nice rifle
Thanks! I like this one a lot myself. If I didn't have a handful of projects going I wouldn't have it listed.
Bump
Ttt
http://s1055.photobucket.com/user/welcometoryanland/library/260%20cdl%20sf

Here's a link to more detailed pictures. Scope and rings have been removed. Rail, bipod, scope in pics not included.

Price drop to $1250 shipped bare rifle or for $1300 ill mount and relap talleys. Is crossposted.
Bump with new link and price drop
Ttt
Bump
Ttt
payday bump!
Bump with price drop. $1100 shipped bare rifle without optics or mount.
Ttt
© 24hourcampfire