Home
let me know what you have guys. I'm only interested in new-used guns or well cared for guns....no beaters.

I have a stainless CVA Kodiak Hunter inline .50 in like new condition. I can text pics I'd interested.
sending pm

Originally Posted by scottprice
. . . no beaters.

Picky, picky wink
night crowd? Some great offers so far, just want to make sure i see all offers before deciding
Savage Model 10-II Smokeless.
Stainless barrel,black plastic stock.
Originally Posted by Lazrbeam
Savage Model 10-II Smokeless.
Stainless barrel,black plastic stock.
ill pass on that one brother. Id take it if it was the laminate stock
ttt
You may be sorry passing on the Savage Model 10-II. They're getting harder to find. To bad they don't make any more, one of the best muzzleloaders made. I've seen them shoot paper plate consistently @ 350 yards with 300 grain sabots
Originally Posted by disciple
You may be sorry passing on the Savage Model 10-II. They're getting harder to find. To bad they don't make any more, one of the best muzzleloaders made. I've seen them shoot paper plate consistently @ 350 yards with 300 grain sabots
going by what i see on GunBroker, thats far more than id want to spend lol....
I have a stainless 50cal Knight Disc Elite with the old style Disc stock in excellent condition with a Nikon Inline XR scope I would move. Been shot less than 20 times because i have a Savage 10 ML-II so it never get used.
Originally Posted by ncyotecaller
I have a stainless 50cal Knight Disc Elite with the old style Disc stock in excellent condition with a Nikon Inline XR scope I would move. Been shot less than 20 times because i have a Savage 10 ML-II so it never get used.

are the disks hard to find? My only worry with older guns is availability of supplies
It takes the full plastic jackets which are easy to find still and you can buy a bare primer conversion kit for them.
© 24hourcampfire