Home
HOW DO YOU TURN OFF THE EVERY 15 SECOND CABELLA POP UPS SELLING OVER PRICED JUNK................
When you figure it out let me know
Adblocker plus will do it nicely in Firefox.
Originally Posted by qotsarock
Adblocker plus will do it nicely in Firefox.

+1 also works well in chrome
What pop up's??
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
What pop up's??

Yup!
CABELLA ADDS ABOUT OVER PRICED STUFF..IT BLOCKS VIEWING THIS SITE AND YOU GOTTA x OUT OF IT EVERY 15 SECONDS
TAKE THE ABOVE ADVICE AND LOAD UP ADBLOCKER!

And/or STFU and go away.
I have completely gave up on this sight on Windows 10, it does not work, locks after about two clicks. When logging in on Firefox is says "NOT A SECURE SIGHT" I don't even want to get started on trying to post pictures.................
Originally Posted by Brazos

Just do it!
Download the Adblock Browser. I don't get ANY adds.
If you want to have some real fun, try browsing this site with an iPhone. The viruses this site will infect your phone with are a REAL joy...
uBlock Origin will block all of it on Firefox/Windows.
I use Gostery. It stops most pop-ups and even more important it also stops the tracking of sites by data farmers. You will notice it blocks a lot of fake news, videos, and adds designed to track your shopping and searching interests.
Originally Posted by Whelen Nut
Originally Posted by Brazos

Just do it!

Amen !

BTW, you didn't include a price in your classified ad. Can you post a pic of this item?
STOP YELLING! WE GET YOUR POINT!
Winchester_71: Where do you go to see the Cabella's "pop-ups"?
Any good deals there?
Maybe try spending a buck on your computer system if you are that bothered - maybe that will diminish your stress?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
© 24hourcampfire