Home
WTS: several items I'm not using (and haven't used):

1) SPF Thompson/Center Contender Carbine 23" factory bull blue barrel in 7-30 Waters caliber. Near new condition (no visible wear, but I know it's been fired). Great deer and varmint caliber for a single shot rifle, especially if you're a handloader. Made in New Hampshire before T/C was sold. Marked THOMPSON/CENTER ARMS 7-30 Waters
ROCHESTER, NEW HAMPSHIRE

Fits G2 and earlier blued Contender Carbines. Comes with Lee 7-30 Waters dies and shell holder. No sights; standard T/C 4 holes tapped for scope mount.

2) SPF Case "Finn-5" fixed blade hunting knife, new, unused or carried in factory box w/factory leather sheath. Case Model 316-5SS w/5" stainless blade that has a "blood groove." Case item #00381--see W.R. Case online catalog for pics and factory desc.

3) New, unused Brownell's dovetail scope base (Brownell's item #080-030-104). For 1" tip-off rings and fits non-grooved .22 round receivers or can be barrel mounted for a "Scout" scope installation. Black aluminum , requires two 8x40 screws and comes with the screws and directions for mounting. $6 shipped to Conus Zips.

4) Ramline "Snap" magazine release or "quick release" for Ruger Standard, Mk I, or Mk II .22 autos. Black hard plastic, unused in factory pack, w/easy installation instructions. $5 shipped to Conus Zips.

To reserve an item, put an "I'll take item #___" ON THIS THREAD as a "response." Then I'll acknowledge the sale with a reply, and PM you my "legal" (first) name and address for payment. I take ONLY money orders and personal checks made out to me.

Please ask any questions by PM, not on this thread.

Mike Armstrong aka Mesa
I'll take the case Finn
I'll take Item #2
#2 Finn-5 SPF to TylerG.

Thanks, PM on the way.
PM inbound on #1.

Bob
I will take #1, the barrel in 7-30 Waters with dies and shell holder for $225.00 shipped.
Item #1 SPF to nimrodtracy. Thanks for buying! PM on the way.

Mike Armstrong aka Mesa
BTT Just the little stuff remaining.
© 24hourcampfire