Home
Browning Citori 20 gauge Superlight. 1982 manufacture. All original, 26” barrels 2 ¾ inch. Modified and improved fixed chokes. Straight grip, Schnabel forearm, factory engraving on receiver, blued with nice wood, plastic Browning butt plate, 14” LOP, little used, very tight action, superb condition $1400 shipped, no trades.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Nice. I can't keep it straight does the superlight have an alloy receiver w steel inserts or is that just the superlight feather and the superlight has steel receivers.
Oh damn, that's nice...
I've been wanting to trade my 20 guage citori field for one of thee for a while... wouldn't even mind putting some money into it, but can't afford the whole enchilada right now....

Good luck with the sale!
I have the field model as well, and it is a joy to carry all day. I can imagine this model is even more so. !
I love mine, good luck with the sale.
Originally Posted by bangeye
Nice. I can't keep it straight does the superlight have an alloy receiver w steel inserts or is that just the superlight feather and the superlight has steel receivers.

The receiver is all steel.
The factory oil-finish Citoris and BSSs of that era are exceptionally pleasing to my eye. Good luck with your sale.
wow, a thing of pure beauty! If it shoots nearly as good as it looks...
I'll take it. PM sent.
SPF to NE 1022. Thanks.
Originally Posted by NE1022
I'll take it. PM sent.

Nice bird gun right there.
Originally Posted by NE1022
I'll take it. PM sent.

Whew...... Thank you
© 24hourcampfire