Home
Scope is in absolutely pristine condition and could nearly pass for brand-new. Features the FD7 reticle and the choose-your-illumination system. If you so desire, you can even purchase the optional programmable USB adapter, hook to your PC and set the stages of illumination to your personal preference. The only things that show wear are the scope covers and the factory box, the latter with a couple strips of tape to hold one end of it together.

The Stratos is one of the very -best low-light scopes I have ever tried and even edges out the Zeiss Victory HT 3-12x56. I've used it to take a number of creatures in the moonlight from app. 150 to more than 170 yards along with a 235-yard coyote in near-dark conditions. But unless I win the lotto, I can't afford to keep them all.

Box, covers and warranty card included. I did not receive an instruction manual with this scope, but it's easy to download from SB if you need it.

$1750 to your door anywhere in the US. This model normally sells for around $2899. PayPal fam-friends or plus the fees preferred, but I'll make other methods work, too.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image][Linked Image][url=https://postimg.org/image/3o1a8goov/][Linked Image]
[Linked Image][Linked Image]

][Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Mighty fine! Great guy to deal with too. Happy holidays. Bump.
Thanks!
Originally Posted by Sakohunter264
Mighty fine! Great guy to deal with too. Happy holidays. Bump.

+1 on Bobby is a Great guy seller in addition to being a heck of a nice person to know and buy from!

Thanks, Paul...I appreciate the kind words!!!
Love this scope.... thinking....
ttt
***SOLD***
© 24hourcampfire