Home
I have a Ruger Hawkeye African in 375 Ruger that I would like to move on. Its the original model, 23" barrel, no brake, walnut stock with crossbolt. I shot it a little (between 10 and 20 rounds). No marks. For a 375 its a fairly light trim rifle. I have another 375 so its just a safe queen.

I exchanged rings with Ruger, so it comes with low rings instead of the mediums it normally would.

I would like $650 for the rifle. USPS MO. Ship to FFL only, FFL must receive from non FFL

Attached picture African 375.jpg
Attached picture African.jpg
Up for a good rifle. Have the same gun and killed a nice Cape Buff with it. Good luck on the sale.
That is a bargain if it was 416 I would snap it.up !
I have the same gun also, never killed any thing with it. But I have shot a lot of steel plates.
A bump for a sleek bad ass rifle.
Buy it, it's a great rifle and it's easy to have re-bored. Mine is now a 404 Ruger (0.423") - a real medium heavy cartridge.
bump
Is it $650.00 shipped? Do you have the box for it?
Originally Posted by patberg
Is it $650.00 shipped? Do you have the box for it?

$650 shipped I do have the box, but not the paperwork ( ie manual) or the ruger trigger lock.
I will take it, I would like the box for it. If you would send your address, I will send a usps money order. Could I get your Email and phone number? Thank You
PM sent
Sold to Patberg, thanks for looking.
© 24hourcampfire