Home
Posted By: lastround Reloading equipment for sale - 01/05/18
I have several pieces of hand loading tools that are from the early seventies. I will list each item and if interested, please send me your email address so I can send pictures. I am not smart enough to post pictures since the Photo Bucket fiasco. I have:

1). An RCBS RockChucker press that is still tight as a tick. The only thing wrong is that it needs a good cleaning. Includes the aluminum primer catching tray that were the norm back in the day. Asking $80.00 which includes shipping in CONUS.

2) An RCBS powder scale manufactured by Ohaus. I’m not sure which model it is, but has cylinder that turns for individual grains and tenths of a grain. I checked it against my newer 505, and it’s right on the money. Includes the scale pan. Asking $50.00 which also includes shipping in CONUS.

3). An RCBS Uniflow powder measure. In good shape, but no baffle. Asking $45.00 including shipping in CONUS.

Sorry there are no pictures. More stuff including several dies to come as I go through what I’ve got. Thanks for looking. Payment by USPS money order please.
I will take # 2 the scale.
The scale is sold to twitch24
I'll take the RockChucker.
© 24hourcampfire