Home
Posted By: Biebs Rifles for sale - 07/25/18
I have more than I can use, so I'll sell some of these if you're interested. Email me at [email protected] for photos and more info:

SOLD-HS Precision 257 Wby, camo stock, Sendero wt, like new $1,795

HS Precision in 325 WSM with a bunch of loads and loading components $1,695

Nosler Custom 300 WSM, this is the synthetic stock version of the original "custom" that sold for $2,695 in synthetic. $1,795

Blaser K-95 Luxus single shot in 270 Win, was owned by a gun writer who kept it after testing because it shot 1/4" groups. $425 scopemount included $3,495

Ruger RSM in 416 Rigby $1,395

SOLD-Bill Wiseman custom in 308. Bill makes most of the barrels for the ammo testing and ballistic labs. This is a custom rifle, not a re-barrel. Fluted barrel, worked Rem 700 action, ADL format. Shot .44 target without load development. This one looks like a NULA with striped camo $1,695

Weatherby Mark V in 338 Win Mag, a Wby without the cost of Wby ammunition $995

Weatherby Mark V in 7mm Wby Mag, great caliber handling 139 to 175gr loads. I have a bunch of ammunition for it as well $995

Ruger Precision Rifles (RPR), NIB in both 308 and 6mm Creedmoor. I bought these thinking I may get into precision shooting, but they're still sitting in their boxes. I bought mini-rails for the forends so a bi-pod can be mounted, and they will be included. $849

Steyr Classic American half-stock in 270 WSM, bought as new-old stock and have never fired it. $1,595

Remington LSS 7 RUM with Nikon Buckmaster scope, very low use $949

Ruger RLS tang safety carbine in 30-06 with leupold 3-9x40 scope $695
Posted By: jsgwoodsman Re: Rifles for sale - 07/25/18
Pm sent on the rls
Posted By: spence1875 Re: Rifles for sale - 07/25/18
Biebs is a class act to deal with guys.
Posted By: Jpterry Re: Rifles for sale - 07/25/18
Email sent on 257Wby
Posted By: Biebs Re: Rifles for sale - 07/25/18

Hey Spence! How goes it....retire yet?
Pix sent to all who asked. If you were expecting them and didn't get them, let me know. Sometimes multiple photo files get too large and won't get through some firewalls.
Posted By: Setterman Re: Rifles for sale - 07/25/18
I’ll reiterate what has previously been stated, Biebs is a pleasure to deal with, plus he has really nice guns.

Bob
Rifles are my life! :-)
Posted By: Biebs Re: Rifles for sale - 07/26/18
All photos sent. Anyone else?
Posted By: ckat Re: Rifles for sale - 07/26/18
Was the Blaser Greg Rodriguez's? If so, I have drooled over that sweet piece for hours!!!
Yes, it was? Greg and I were friends and hunted together in Mexico, Africa, Canada, etc. When he was sent this rifle from Blaser, it was to do the usual test and magazine write-up. But when it shot consistent 1/4" groups, he wound up keeping it. His office manager was helping the widow sell off Greg's firearms, and I bought it through him. How did you know it was Greg's?
Posted By: brush_buster Re: Rifles for sale - 07/26/18
Shipping included in the price?
Depends, but probably so.
Posted By: ckat Re: Rifles for sale - 07/26/18
Originally Posted by Biebs
Yes, it was? Greg and I were friends and hunted together in Mexico, Africa, Canada, etc. When he was sent this rifle from Blaser, it was to do the usual test and magazine write-up. But when it shot consistent 1/4" groups, he wound up keeping it. His office manager was helping the widow sell off Greg's firearms, and I bought it through him. How did you know it was Greg's?

Greg was one of my favorite writers. Mainly, because our gun interest aligned - but I also thought that he was very straight forward and honest in his reviews. I loved a BUNCH of his personal rifles, but that Blaser was an amazing standout!!! It is the likes of Mule Deer's scope-destroying Heym... if I read enough of a certain writer's pieces, I develop a "signature" gun for them. That Blaser was Greg's signature rifle in my pea-sized mind.

R.I.P. Greg...
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Rifles for sale - 07/26/18
Originally Posted by spence1875

Ditto!
Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: Rifles for sale - 07/26/18
Originally Posted by Biebs

Ruger Precision Rifles (RPR), NIB in both 308 and 6mm Creedmoor. I bought these thinking I may get into precision shooting, but they're still sitting in their boxes. I bought mini-rails for the forends so a bi-pod can be mounted, and they will be included. $849

I'll take the 6mm Creedmoor. PM on the way.
Posted By: MAINER1234 Re: Rifles for sale - 07/26/18
pm sent
Ruger RPR in 6mm Creedmoor sold.
HS Precision 257 Wby sold.
Posted By: Biebs Re: Rifles for sale - 07/27/18
Bump
Posted By: donsm70 Re: Rifles for sale - 07/27/18
Sending PM on the Nosler Custom in 300 WSM.

donsm70
Posted By: Jess Re: Rifles for sale - 07/27/18
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Originally Posted by spence1875

Ditto!

Buy with confidence, gents. Biebs has bought and sold guns for me several times and the past. A great hunting buddy as well!
Posted By: Biebs Re: Rifles for sale - 07/27/18
Jess, I'm blushing! :-)
Posted By: Biebs Re: Rifles for sale - 07/28/18
Still got a number of them left!
Blaser is sold
Ruger RL is sold.
Still more great deals left!
Posted By: Biebs Re: Rifles for sale - 07/29/18
Take $12 off...save me the Guns Intl listing fees :-)
Posted By: Biebs Re: Rifles for sale - 07/30/18
Ruger Precision in 308 is sold.
Posted By: Biebs Re: Rifles for sale - 07/30/18
Weatherby 7mm is sold.
Posted By: Biebs Re: Rifles for sale - 07/31/18
Still more good stuff available!
Posted By: Biebs Re: Rifles for sale - 08/01/18
Ruger RSM 416 Rigby is sold.
© 24hourcampfire