Home
Selling a few items and guns. I've had this Remington Ti in my safe for years and years, I never shot nor used it. It shows as brand new.

Remington Ti .260 Rem. (1st Generation), 22" Stainless Barrel, Black Carbon Fiber Stock. All original including the Remington butt-pad.

I have trouble posting pics but can text to any interested parties. Please, only if your serious.

I will make sure it ships very well protected. I also have some high quality ammo and this can be discussed.

Price $2250.00 Shipped to the lower 48. HI and AK is more. I can be texted at 904-509-8293.

No trades please and no low-ballers. I'm breaking loose with some good stuff now and more is on the way.
ttt
Now 2,150.00 shipped as described above and now I will add new scope mounts too. (Talley 30mm Lightweights).
Now $2,100.00 shipped as above.
Box papers, etc?
No Sir. I bought this rifle from a friend years ago. His wife purged the boxes and had a fit! The rifle is truly like-new. I have a hard case I can ship it in though.

I also have some Nitrex ammo and Federal and Barnes. not all boxes full. I had a Kimber Montana in a 260 and shot it for a few years. I'll throw in some new 30mm Talley light-weights.

I mostly hunt with ULA .284 now and a Steven Boswell 300 WSM custom rifle. I won that rifle in a raffle.

I can send you pics if you like. I need your number only.
new Price: $2050.00 shipped as stated above. Talley Bases-Rings thrown in now. Can send pics.
Now $2000.00 shipped stated as above.
Does it come with a Leupold 30 mm 4.5x14
No Sir but I have listed now a beautiful Swarovski Scope you can procure, to mount on it. It will be about 4 grand and you'll have a fine rifle.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Attached picture IMG_6011.JPG
Attached picture IMG_6012.JPG
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Attached picture IMG_6013.JPG
Attached picture IMG_6014.JPG

Attached picture IMG_6016.JPG
Attached picture IMG_6015.JPG

Attached picture IMG_6017.JPG
Attached picture IMG_6018.JPG
TTT
New Price $1950.00 and shipping as stated above. Somebody wants this rifle? It's in EXCELLENT Condition.
Do you have a pic of the bolt face?

Tks!
GeoW, I have a few pictures of the bolt face but I have trouble posting pics. If you will share your cell in a PM I'll be to share the pics. thanks
Thanks Buckmaster. That's OK..
Ok, no problem. Thanks for responding. Rifle still for sale.
New price $1900.00 - shipped to lower 48. AK and HI would be more. Thanks for looking.
new price $1900.00 shipped as described above.
ttt
ttt
New Price: $1850.00 shipped as described originally.
TTT
TTT - this is super clean rifle. like-new. let's deal but no trades. I have way way to much as it is.
I would take it at $1,800. Would you go that price? Check my feedback if you wish. I will PM you. RZ
Buckmaster I responded to your query in the PMs. Thanks RZ
Sold - Pending Payment. Thanks for all the PM's etc. 24 CF has some fine folks online!
© 24hourcampfire