Home
I have a like new 3-9x42 SS. Has bubble level, butler creek caps and sunshade. No ring marks. $400 shipped
Nikon black FX1000 4-16x50 mil dot scope. Has illuminated reticle, side focus and sunshade. No ring marks. $400 shipped
Redding 6mm creedmoor premium die set. Has neck sizer, full length resized and micrometer seating die. Less then 100 rounds loaded with this set. $100 shipped
Redding 6mm creedmoor reloading die set. Has full engage resizer and regular seating die. Less then 50 rounds loaded with this set of dies. $75 shipped
67 pieces of once fired hornady 6mm creedmoor brass. Not range pickups, these were shot through my rifle and the brass placed back in the container. $30 shipped
Berger 6mm 105 VLD hunting bullets. 4 unopened boxes and one partial box with 56 bullets. $125 shipped
Nosler RDF 105 gr 6 mm bullets. $50 shipped

I have pictures of the scopes I can text or email. Prefer PayPal friends and family, but certified funds or money orders are fine. Pm me for pictures.
I'll take that 3-9. Pm sent. Thanks
Qty of the RDFs?
Sorry forgot to add that bit of important information....179 of the rdfs
I'll take all the bullets

Pm inbound
Swfa and bullets SPF....other items still available
Just to clarify....the Redding dies are NOT bushing dies. They are the standard Redding sizer dies with the solid mandrel and expander on the stem. Please make note of this
Price drop
Nikon fx1000 black now 300 shipped
Redding deluxe die set 75 shipped
Redding regular die set 50 shipped
Hornady brass 25 shipped
I’ll take the FX1000, pending a question/answer. PM out
If hh4whiskey doesn't take the Nikon, I will.
Nikon sold to hh4whiskey with sock puppet having next shot
Evening bump for the dies and brass....make an offer on them and you might get lucky
The deluxe die set is sold. Let’s drop the regular dies to $40 shipped and 20 on the brass shipped
© 24hourcampfire