Home
Kimber Montana .223 with Talley LW's and a Leupold VX-III 2.5x8x38 Matte with duplex reticle. Less than 200rnds fired but the rifle show's a few rubs and scratches here and there from being hunted. There are also four dings in the bolt handle that I tried to capture with the camera. If they bother you, I can include a Titanium Accent bolt handle for $50 more or a Standard Titanium bolt handle for $30 more...

The scope has a few ring marks but has always been remarkably solid. I've never had to re-zero this scope.Trigger has been adjusted to 1.5lbs with no other modifications being done.

No Kimber Roulette here, this rifle is a hammer! It shoots 5 shots into a 1/2" at 100yrds with Barnes 62gr TTSX's, the only bullet this rifle has ever seen.. I say 5 into 1/2" to be conservative, I can routinely shoot 5 shot groups in the .3's with this rifle. Hands down the most accurate Kimber I've ever owned! Load data will be included with the sale...

No trades at this time. First public "I'll take it" gets it. Payment option are limited to money orders or bank checks, no PayPal! $1,100 shipped, add $25 if requiring FFL to FFL.

10% of the sale going to Gabriels GoFundMe..... https://www.gofundme.com/gabriels-medical-bills

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

X-VERMINATOR

Bump.
I doubt you'll find another Montana .223 that shoots this good, the whitetails around here hate it!

If it helps the sale, I'll separate the scope and rifle...$900 shipped for the rifle and Talley LW's. $250 shipped for the scope...

X-VERMINATOR
I will take it, pm sent
Posted By: 65BR Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - Montana .223 - 08/29/19
I thought Remington's were the only Bolt guns to have handles break off! wink
I’ll be backup on this in the unlikely event Johnjennings changes his mind.
Rifle, scope and rings are sold pending funds.

X-VERMINATOR
Posted By: 65BR Re: #GOFUNDGABRIEL - Montana .223 - 08/29/19
Sure the new owner will enjoy it, very versatile
© 24hourcampfire