Home
I just found a Fierce Edge in .280AI I couldn't live without, so one of my CA's has to go. I purchased this Ridgeline 6.5CM new about 3 months ago. It has the green stock with black and tan webbing. 20" carbon barrel with radial brake. The sale includes 30mm Talley Lightweight rings, a PTG bolt knob, the CA box, manuals and thread protector. The 1.5-6X Schmidt & Bender Zenith FD9 scope is not included in this sale, but I will be listing it separately.

The rifle has been fired 45 times while completing the Christensen-prescribed break-in procedure. I achieved 1 MOA groups at 100 yards using max 6X magnification with inexpensive ammo during the break-in. I'm certain the groups will get smaller with premium ammo and higher magnification. The rifle performs as promised by Christensen.

Photos in the gallery here: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/14330939#Post14330939

This Ridgeline has never been afield and there is not a blemish on it anywhere. It is in as-new condition. $1,500 shipped from an individual to your FFL. I accept USPS money orders or Paypal F-n-F. Drop me a PM if you have questions or need more information. This will be cross-posted, so time stamp prevails for the first "I'll Take It".

Keith

Attached picture IMG_5403.JPG
Attached picture IMG_5406.JPG
Up for the evening crowd.
Rifle is SPF.
I'm interested if the first buyer doesn't come through, I'm in Birmingham and will be passing through Andalusia this week on business.
So Glad this Is Gone... Didn't Sleep Much Last night Trying to Think Why i Didn't Need It...
Originally Posted by Mull
So Glad this Is Gone... Didn't Sleep Much Last night Trying to Think Why i Didn't Need It...

Same here!
The buyer came through with payment. I'll be listing a CA Classic Carbon .300 RUM later today. grin
© 24hourcampfire