Home
Posted By: Erb556 WTB/Remington 11-87 SPS-T - 04/04/24
I am looking to find a rem 11-87 special purpose turkey shotgun, with the old school camo pattern and 21” barrel.
Posted By: mag410 Re: WTB/Remington 11-87 SPS-T - 04/04/24
Originally Posted by Erb556
camp patter

That would be the ramblings of tired old farts, drinking coffee while sitting around a warm wood stove on a chill morning, before heading to the woods to persuade an old rooster that a hen is neigh?
Posted By: gitem_12 Re: WTB/Remington 11-87 SPS-T - 04/04/24
there was a couple on GB a couple weeks ago, both went for north of 2000
If you are looking for a 3.5 in gun, I might just be your huckleberry! I was planning on switching to a 20ga 11-87 and did, but it broke the action bar while I was hunting in AL last week and finding another one of those is like finding a needle in a haystack. That puts me back to hunting with the 3.5 in gun for turkey season this year but Im going to sell it after season is over. NOTHING wrong with it, Im just tired of toting a 12 when a 20 will do the job. Its Mossy Oak break up, short barrel, rifle sights, drilled and tapped. In fact I will let the bases go with the gun.
Posted By: Erb556 Re: WTB/Remington 11-87 SPS-T - 04/25/24
Sorry for the late reply, work got the best of me I am interested and would like to see photos if that’s possible?
© 24hourcampfire