Home
Posted By: THORNTON86 Browning? - 08/15/07
I picked up a brownging over and under at our local bass pro shops this past week but didn't get the model gun it was...it was fully camoflauged and would shoot up to a 3 1/2... they didn't even have a tag on it so I couldn't get a price...does anybody have any idea what one like this would go for? Is it a good gun that you know of? THANKS
Posted By: pullit Re: Browning? - 08/15/07
Don't think browning makes but one camo gun in an O/U, and that is a Citori (spelling?)

Just checked Brownings webb site and they show a Cynergy (spelling?) as well in camo
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Browning? - 08/16/07
The Clitori looks like a standard O/U... The Cynergy, anything but!

While a camo shotgun would not be somethign I would ever be interested in... Even for turkeys... The Browning shotguns are all plenty good for almost all things. But far more important is the fit. If a shotgun does not fit you will never shoot it well.
art
Posted By: Redneck Re: Browning? - 08/16/07
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
The Clitori looks like a standard O/U... The Cynergy, anything but!

LMAO... The Cynergy is, umm,,, something else indeed.. laugh
Posted By: Ken_L Re: Browning? - 08/20/07
Different is not always a bad thing!!! I have the sporting version of the Cynergy and it's a great gun. I like it a lot more than my 525.
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: Browning? - 08/20/07
Might be fun to shoot... Could even function quite nicely... But it is butt ugly!

Just my taste and YMMV. wink
art
Posted By: Ken_L Re: Browning? - 08/20/07
I like the looks of the shotgun and it functions very nicely. I don't let the butt pad take away from the rest of the gun.

In truth the butt pad on that gun is excellent as I can shoot the heaviest loads with out suffering the felt recoil which is great when you are shooting 150 to 250 rounds a weekend!
Posted By: tightloop Re: Browning? - 08/20/07
© 24hourcampfire