Home
Here is what I want to do, but can't seem to find a 870 barrel in camo that is 23/24 inches preferably with turkey sights. I want to by my 13 year old son a 12 gauge 870 camo super mag that would come with a 28 inch barrel for general hunting of ducks, pheasants, grouse and doves. Then I want to by just a turkey barrel in camo so he keeps the same gun, just change out the barrel (Mossberg sells that packaged together, but I really don't want a that, as I am a fan of the 870).
can't seem to find a barrel in 23/24 inches in camo with turkey sights (they have it in black). Anybody know if they sell one?
Thanks,
Butch
I have not seen one. You are probably better off getting the black barrel and then sending it off to get camo dipped. Plenty of places that do it now days and then you can get it in the same pattern as the rest of the gun so it looks like a matched set.
they pull the same crap with the versa max. the only way to get the camo turkey barrel is buy it as a whole gun.the barrel is not sold separately.
Hyro Graphics as stated above. Looks and functions well.

DMc
I recently bought a 21" 870 Turkey barrel from Midway, you might check and see if they still sell them.

No, they're not 23"-24" but it doesn't matter. My barrel is chambered for 3.5" loads, but my receiver isn't, and I don't want those teeth-rattlers, anyway.
Check ebay, I found one for a friend a while back. It was the only one listed so it might have been just one of them but its worth a shot.
Buy the original gun with the camo turkey barrel, then later purchase the long barrel. I think that they offer the long barrel as an accessory.
© 24hourcampfire