Home
Posted By: Cowboysforlife34 What shotgun? - 09/19/15
What is the best 12ga benelli semi-auto? It needs to be 28 or 30 inch barrel that is 3 inches thick. And it needs to be 8 pounds or less. I was thinking about a super vinci
Posted By: FoxtonGundogs Re: What shotgun? - 09/24/15
Or you could just get a Beretta and end your wondering
Posted By: Centurion75 Re: What shotgun? - 09/26/15
Originally Posted by Cowboysforlife34
What is the best 12ga benelli semi-auto? It needs to be 28 or 30 inch barrel that is 3 inches thick. And it needs to be 8 pounds or less. I was thinking about a super vinci

I don't think any of benelli's guns have barrels that are 3 inches thick wink
Posted By: DakotaDeer Re: What shotgun? - 09/26/15
I really like the M2 with ComfortTech stock. I do not like the balance very well of the SuperVinci.
Posted By: deere2320 Re: What shotgun? - 09/27/15
I have a SBE2 and love it that would be my pick.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: What shotgun? - 10/07/15
Originally Posted by FoxtonGundogs
Or you could just get a Beretta and end your wondering

+1
Posted By: jt402 Re: What shotgun? - 10/15/15
Run dowbnn to Argentina and see what the lodges furnish to hunters who shoot thousands of dove per week.

You will find that most lodges use Benellis. 3" long chambers are the norm for most variations. They come in a lot of configurations to please most anyone.

Best,

Jack
Posted By: seal_billy Re: What shotgun? - 10/19/15
I like the M1 or M2. I have a beretta 391, a super black eagle a Browning gold and had a montefeltro and the one I always go to is the M1. THE M2 is the same gun with new stock and new choke system. I have a M2 barrel on my M1. I hate the vinci. It doesn't get much more versitile than a good 3"chambered semi and the M1/M2 is about perfect from ducks to doves.
Posted By: sourdough44 Re: What shotgun? - 10/20/15
The M2 works for me. I have a 12 and a 20.
© 24hourcampfire