Home

While hiking around the charging handle fell out of the bolt, so I had to take my Swiss Army knife and open the leather punch on it and stick it into the top of a pop can in the side by side so I could grab it quick and stick it into the hole on the bolt of the Benelli to charge it in case I saw a turkey.

The gun was so dirty from all the dust, it wouldn't cycle when fired and I ended up with a Benelli Super Blackeagle II Single Shot. Those are rare guns and I have one for sale...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Great sales pitch! I will stick with my model 12!
What's the barrel length?
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
What's the barrel length?

Before or after I bend it around a tree?
Before you sell it to me.
Pop a new charging handle in it, clean it and shoot it. It happens to any gun on occasion.
Of course that is exactly what I will do, but sometimes you just have to show people how much abuse a gun can take...
You kill any turkeys yet? I have only been twice and been skunked both times. They won't work. Tons of hens and hunting pressure. When the hens go to nest it will be on!
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Of course that is exactly what I will do, but sometimes you just have to show people how much abuse a gun can take...
Of course I have to ask - why would anyone subject/allow ANY gun to accept that kind of 'abuse'??

smile
Torture test. Aren't you glad they do Mr. Gunsmith? Easy money fixing what is only dirty.
That would piss me off no end on a $1500 shotgun.
My SBE2 has been used as a walking stick in the swamps, an ice breaker and a canoe paddle..

Still ticking without a failure
© 24hourcampfire