Home
Posted By: MWN Shotguns for sale in Classified - 01/08/17
I am 'rearranging the herd' and selling some shotguns that I'm not using much since I've moved. I've got a couple Model 12's (16 and 20) listed in Classified along with an Ithaca 37 in 20 gauge. They are 1947-1951 guns in very good condition with no issues. I've relocated and just don't have the shotgun shooting opportunities I used to have a couple minutes from my old house.

Have to make up my mind how deep I might go into the shotgun rack. Probably one of the Browning Double Autos might be next.
Browning double auto is now up in Classified. Has a fair amount of wear but is original and comes with the U-Rib and Improved Cylinder choke. Runs fine with light target loads
That M-12 16 was a DEAL! Had I seen that one sooner it would be heading to MI
The new owners of the Model 12 16 and the two 20 gauge's have received them and report they are quite pleased.

This Browning Double Auto is also a very solid gun and at a good price, especially considering it's not messed with, no cracks, Autumn Brown receiver, U-rib, and an Improved Cylinder choke.
I like the Browning A-500 gas guns they made for 3 or 4 years.
Double Auto's are sweet!
FYI, everything listed here has been sold. Thanks! -MN

P.S. yes, the Double Auto's are neat! They kind of solved a problem that didn't exist, but the machining of that era is really impressive. That includes Model 12's, Model 37's, Stevens 620's, Model 31's....and a number of others.
© 24hourcampfire