Home
Posted By: Sponxx Pentax DCF SP binos eyecup - 08/09/21
I have a set of Pentax DCF SP 10x43 binos and lost one of the rubber cover on the eyecup, seems it came unglued from the twist-up metal piece during a hunt.
I emailed Pentax without receiving response.

Ebay hasn't turned out anything
Does any one know where I can get a an eyecup replacement for it?

Thanks
I can’t recall the exacts, but I had twist up eye cups trouble with mine several years back. The little brass set screws had broken. While on the phone with Doug at Cameraland talking about a purchase, I asked him. He gave me the contact info for warranty work. I believe it was Ricoh and based in Colorado. I emailed them and got a response. Sent them in (under warranty) and they were returned in 6 weeks or so.
Posted By: Sponxx Re: Pentax DCF SP binos eyecup - 08/17/21
Originally Posted by D R Brown
I can’t recall the exacts, but I had twist up eye cups trouble with mine several years back. The little brass set screws had broken. While on the phone with Doug at Cameraland talking about a purchase, I asked him. He gave me the contact info for warranty work. I believe it was Ricoh and based in Colorado. I emailed them and got a response. Sent them in (under warranty) and they were returned in 6 weeks or so.

I emailed Ricoh a while back, and haven't had a response yet. As it is just the rubber cup that is missing, and metal ring works and rotates fine, I don't think they would need to be sent out.
Will contact them again.

Thanks
© 24hourcampfire