Home
Does anyone make a good scope with reliable turrets that is not super heavy? 2x8 or 3 x 12 range. Budget is under $5000.00
$5000?

Does reliable turrets mean for continuous dialing or for moving poi the stated amount then left alone?
What do you mean by "super heavy"?
Tract Toric 2-10x42
turrets for continuous dialing. I am building a lightweight rifle.
SWFA 6x or 3-9x work well, if you can find one. If you want to spend more money, there are a handful of reliable options around the same weight.
Zeiss V4's! Good quality. Not European made such as the V6. Light. Clear. Great features. Seems to be tracking well. I'm running the 4-16x50. The 44mm is a skootch lighter.

Alan
The answer is no. I have been looking for what you want for years and it doesn’t exist at any budget, which is ridiculous, but that’s reality. They are either light and don’t work properly like the alpha glass offerings from Swaro and Zeiss, or they are heavy and they work. Or they remain unproven. The best compromise I have come up with so far is the March 2.5-25x52 which is way more mag than I want or need, but it works properly and doesn’t weigh 2 lbs. Same with the Schmidt and Bender Klassic 3-12x50. Great scope, I’m just not thrilled with the reticle choices personally. The Trijicon Credo in 2.5-15x44 is worth a look too. None of those are true lightweights, but they are as light as you will find for scopes that work. That said, most of my hunting guns wear Nightforce and I cut weight elsewhere. I don’t want to worry about my scope and unfortunately, the vast majority of even expensive scopes out there fail miserably when it comes to durability.

I purposely left SWFA’s off the list due to perpetual unavailability, but the 6x and 3-9x are worthy contenders, as mentioned.
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
What do you mean by "super heavy"?

OP until you state actual weight in Oz you're going to get lots of guesses.

I have dialed enough yards on the Leupold VX3 2.5-8 to go half way around the world but that optic is getting limited in proper configurations.
MARCH!!
Originally Posted by Rekobeez
MARCH!!

Show us the model and the weight.

It'll be fun.
The price of reliability is weight.

No way to get around that.

A complicated BDC of some sort would be a better compromise.
Depends on how "heavy" is defined.

S&B PMII 6x42 or 10x42, but they don't meet the power ranges you listed.

Most of the S&B Klassic's can have a BDC dial added, but it's only 3.2 mil. With the P3 (mildot) reticle it's a usable option for hunting to 600 yards (+/-). The 3-12x42 Klassic with a P3 and BDC is ~21oz

Nightforce NXS 2.5-10 is nice for dialing but the reticles are lacking.

SWFA's are tough to get.
I have a Nightforce NXS 2.5-10x42 as of right now I have this scope on one of my .308 rifles. This scope has always worked perfect for me. I have had this scope on a few different rifles, I never had a heck-up with this scope.

I might be interested in getting another one.
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
I have a Nightforce NXS 2.5-10x42 as of right now I have this scope on one of my .308 rifles. This scope has always worked perfect for me. I have had this scope on a few different rifles, I never had a heck-up with this scope.

I might be interested in getting another one.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/17665012#Post17665012
$5K?!!

The world is your oyster. Don’t know about weights in that rarified air, but for those bucks I’d be looking at S&Bs.

Back here on Earth, I’ve gotten reliable adjustments out of scopes at from about $150 (Burris Fullfields), $300 (SWFA), and $600-$900ish (Tract and Trijicon). Not a big dialer as the ranges I shoot at don’t require much, but done a lot of swapping around, and all those have moved as directed during those shenanigans. Centering them before mounting seems to simplify the process.

The Tract scopes, even the 1” ones, either come with a zero stop in the box (Toric), or have them available as an accessory (Tekoa), if that’s something you want. The zero stop also comes with a cap for extra protection against whoopsies, although the knob must be lifted to adjust.
I have a 3-9 SWFA I’d be willing to let go for $5k
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
MARCH!!

It'll be fun.

What would be “fun” is if the lighter weight Rupolds actually tracked and returned to zero. If they did I’d own a bunch. On the other hand my March Compact 2.5-25’s just plain work
Originally Posted by Bater
MARCH!!

It'll be fun.

What would be “fun” is if the lighter weight Rupolds actually tracked and returned to zero. If they did I’d own a bunch. On the other hand my March Compact 2.5-25’s just plain work

I never had any problems with dialing Leupolds but then I alway mounted them on good rifles.

YMMV.
So far the best options I've found are the Zeiss v4 and the Vortex razor hd lht and nightforce shv. All have been spot on for me. Also just started working with a tract toric so far so good.
I can do buy one, get one free at $5k.
Hate to underprice you Bater; but I got mine on sale. 😜
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
I can do buy one, get one free at $5k.
Hate to underprice you Bater; but I got mine on sale. 😜

I'd sell him my Leupold for $5,000.00. I figure it is worth it. It's the only Leupold I've ever had good luck with. Damn thing is near priceless as far as I'm concerned. It weighs 11 oz's:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by SDHNTR
I purposely left SWFA’s off the list due to perpetual unavailability, but the 6x and 3-9x are worthy contenders, as mentioned.

6x is in stock right now
I have a SWFA 3-15, it's heavy but reliable. The glass reticle on the SWFA is meh.

I just put a leupold vx3 3-10 on my 6.5 PRC, it's 14.5 oz, decent glass, the adjustment range is limited but enough for hunting ranges. They run about $500.
March compact series was what I was referring.
Johnny cutting ounces seems to have escaped you at every turn.

Careful he will post 20 year old hunting pics or some of him on his knees slurping down his fanboy love for Kyle Lamb
The 6x MQ is without peer. 10yd parallax,etched reticle that jives the erector,40+ Mil's of erector travel,the inherent ability to repeat,hold zero,track and 19 ounces. Hint.

I barely have 50+ of 'em. Hint.....................
Posted By: Rekobeez Golden Corral advice. - 10/06/22
if you like a 3-12 and depending on if you define as heavy. I have had great luck with my 3-12 huskemaw. zero stop turret, decent glass, its been bounced around all over the place for 4 coyote seasons. The scope tracks perfectly in a static fixture and has been great in use.

lots of options if you're ok with a bit more power. the 4-16 zeiss v4's are great. they don't offer turrets on the 3-12 v4's
Posted By: Teal Re: Golden Corral advice. - 10/06/22
Originally Posted by bellydeep

Give me the weight/reliability over some weird arsed BDC and all that crap. The "better" compromise for me would always be weight in that scenario
Posted By: mathman Re: Golden Corral advice. - 10/06/22
MARCH!!

It'll be fun.

I never had any problems with dialing Leupolds but then I alway mounted them on good rifles.

YMMV.

Yeah John, we know. There's no way a competent person could have a good rifle and tracking issues with a Leupold.

Whatever.
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: Golden Corral advice. - 10/06/22
Originally Posted by MallardAddict

Careful he will post 20 year old hunting pics or some of him on his knees slurping down his fanboy love for Kyle Lamb

2 years is the best if you have to have Kyle for your spank bank. I am going to give you a bonus Jerry Miculek.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

As I posted above show us the March that makes light weight.

Posted By: SDHNTR Re: Golden Corral advice. - 10/06/22

2 years is the best if you have to have Kyle for your spank bank. I am going to give you a bonus Jerry Miculek.

As I posted above show us the March that makes light weight.

I’ve got no dog in this fight but I’m assuming you don’t call 21 oz light weight?
Posted By: bellydeep Re: Golden Corral advice. - 10/07/22
Originally Posted by Teal

Give me the weight/reliability over some weird arsed BDC and all that crap. The "better" compromise for me would always be weight in that scenario

Me too. But that’s not what the OP asked for.
Posted By: bellydeep Re: Golden Corral advice. - 10/07/22

Since when was a game pole of whitetail does something to brag about?

I can remember the last time I even snapped a pic of one.

You could turn a bunch of 12 year olds loose with 30-30’s and the results would be the same.

Congratulations?
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: Golden Corral advice. - 10/07/22
I’ve got no dog in this fight but I’m assuming you don’t call 21 oz light weight?

Nope.

Thats what makes this fun.

Nailing down real weights.
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: Golden Corral advice. - 10/07/22

Since when was a game pole of whitetail does something to brag about?

I can remember the last time I even snapped a pic of one.

You could turn a bunch of 12 year olds loose with 30-30’s and the results would be the same.

Congratulations?

Well then hang a picture Whiney Whimpering BITCH.

Scopes are "tricky". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pass wares that actually work and well. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..........
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Wow.

Yep.

Boozy Squirms,

I simply screen shotted your own Retardation and you are forced to default to Lie,if only as per your always...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Besides concocting replies that don't exist and botching names of your "friends",there's ZERO in the way of Reupold "tracking","zero retention" or "repeats",which is all VERY "surprising!". Hint. Fhuqking Laughing!

Pardon Elements beyond your feeble control and the Puns associated with your Dumbfhuqktitude. Them Kilo 6's rule. Hint.

Google as you MUST.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................
https://marchscopes.com/scopes/d25v42/
I think 20 oz of solid religious repeatability is ok.
But I don’t get giddy over a bunch of city slickers jacked up for a photo shoot with a bunch of momma deer.
Burns what gives you on prednisone or something?

But let’s not forget that the SS 6 mq is a steaming pile of crap no matter who is rich enough to buy 50.

Nope.

Ok, I’ll play…. Nail down a real weight for us that you consider “lightweight.”

And then part two…. Please name us a dialable scope that has proven to be reliable, hold zero, and track properly within that stated weight.
I have a Trijicon 2-10 Credo and 3-18. Both are FFP and a great reticle for my use. They aren’t especially light though but as a few mentioned, seems like there isn’t much below the 22oz mark that’s reliable or they haven’t been for me.

The plain old 6x SS ain’t shabby if that’s something you can get.

I’ve got the 2.5-15 Trijicon but it’s an SFP and still isn’t light.

I’d say get the scope that meets your X’s and dialing capability you want and get lighter mounts to offset the difference.

There’s lotsa great options for well under 2k but we all have specific things that are a bust for us.

Once you get past a little extra weight life is alot easier though when your guns stay zeroed and do what they’re supposed to day after day.
Originally Posted by beretzs
I have a Trijicon 2-10 Credo ....

I've considered that scope several times. If the reticle was 5 mil wide per side (10 mil total width - standard mildot) rather than 12 mil per side (24 mil total width) I'd have probably picked one up already. For hunting 3.5 mil per side would be great but I'm ok with 5.....12 just angers me.

https://www.trijicon.com/products/details/cr1036-c-2900038

https://www.trijicon.com/uploads/pr...D_Precision_Tree_FFP_Reticle_2900038.pdf

Häagen-Dazs sponsor that hunt?
Nope.

And then part two…. Please name us a dialable scope that has proven to be reliable, hold zero, and track properly within that stated weight.

The Leupold 2.5-8 is 12 oz and I have dialed more than a few miles on them.

No good reticles for holding wind and 15 MOA per rotation but that scope fits the OPs request.

This one has my reticle and 20 MOA in a rotation but are not available anymore.

Nope.

The Leupold 2.5-8 is 12 oz and I have dialed more than a few miles on them.

No good reticles for holding wind and 15 MOA per rotation but that scope fits the OPs request.

This one has my reticle and 20 MOA in a rotation but are not available anymore.

So your point is that companies quit making the crap that no one wants.
Even Leupold and that’s saying something.
I've yet to see a Reupold 2.5-8x of any ilk,hold zero,track or repeat. Hint.

Just sayin'...............
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I've yet to see a Reupold 2.5-8x of any ilk,hold zero,track or repeat. Hint.

Just sayin'...............

You could get better rifles and a "How to Shoot Good for Dummies" book.

It would do wonders for your scope tracking issues.

Just Sayin. wink
Why is Burns the only person that can get Leupolds to work.
Originally Posted by Raferman

To be fair I am blessed with good rifles and as a youth I went to "Good Shootin" summer camp instead of band camp.

I have also read the book "How to shoot well and not blame your optic".

On the other hand a whole bunch of guys have always had great results from Leupold.

Yet another "slow" Rifle Day here. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............
Originally Posted by EDMHUNTER
Does anyone make a good scope with reliable turrets that is not super heavy? 2x8 or 3 x 12 range. Budget is under $5000.00

Well, reliable & light don't much really go together in the scope world for the most part.

But I've had good performance from Nightforce & SWFA over the last few years, & even though there are some doubters, I've also had good performance from a couple of the Tango 4 model Sig's.

But all of those scopes weigh more that 25 oz or so.............not super heavy but not lightweights either.

And I haven't bought a Leupold for maybe 15 years.................until recently.

I wanted a lightweight scope for a lightweight AR build, so I got a good price on a Leupold HD3 & it weighs 15 oz for a 3x9. Its extremely clear with good resolution, reasonably compact & light............and with a 10 MOA riser it has enough elevation to get to 850+ yards which is as far as I need that round to go. Only have about 500 rounds through it in a non-demanding environment, but so far in testing it's tracked true, but time will tell.

But if I were going to drop 3 grand+ on a scope (which you truly do not need to do to get a great scope) I'd buy a high end Nightforce or a Zero Compromise..................or maybe a S&B, but since the Muslim invasion of Germany, anything from there is generally not the reliable product that used to come from there. Not all products, but many.

Swarovski is also worth a look.

If you just want to drop unnecessary coin.

YMMV

MM

To be fair I am blessed with good rifles and as a youth I went to "Good Shootin" summer camp instead of band camp.

On the other hand a whole bunch of guys have always had great results from Leupold.

You forgot to add that you stayed in a Holiday Inn last night too. grin

MM

I won't deny that paring Leupold optics with the inherent capabilities of a semiautomatic rifle and a 30 round magazine makes a lot of sense.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

I figured that was just understood as a thing. grin
Originally Posted by kingston

I won't deny that paring Leupold optics with the inherent capabilities of a semiautomatic rifle and a 30 round magazine makes a lot of sense.

It adorable that you think you see a 30 rnd mag.

That butt hurt ain't gonna heal on it's own.

See a shrink or get a salve or something.

It's gonna eat you up sonny.
That butt hurt ain't gonna heal on it's own.

See a shrink or get a salve or something.

It's gonna eat you up sonny.

Cheeto dust for the win.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

I figured that was just understood as a thing. grin

With nary a doubt....................

MM
Here’s a 1x10 under 18 oz
Johnny tell us about more discontinued junk.
It’s clear you are the king of snake oil sales.

D10V24T

Tactical Model (Non illuminated)
March Compact 1-10x24
The most compact in March SFP reticle scopes and it covers a wide range of tactical and hunting situation.
・10X Zoom in SFP
・30mm diameter body
・24mm objective lens
・Side focus 10 yard - infinity
・Scope body fully machined from aluminum ingot
・All Japanese metal parts with no plastic part except for minimum essentials such as an insulator
・Argon gas filled for internal stability

He’s says it’s because he has “good rifles” whatever that means.

My rifles must suck because when I put Nightforce or SWFAs on them, they track just fine. But put a leupy on and they don’t. I guess I need better rifles.
Is Johnny big tooth gonna tell us how a discontinued leupold it’s better than a 17 ounce March.
Where are you at big tooth? We hang on all your lies!

He’s says it’s because he has “good rifles” whatever that means.

My rifles must suck because when I put Nightforce or SWFAs on them, they track just fine. But put a leupy on and they don’t. I guess I need better rifles.

Good Rifles seems pretty easy to understand.

That you are left struggling is not suprising.

Just Sayin. grin
Is Johnny big tooth gonna tell us how a discontinued leupold it’s better than a 17 ounce March.

Answer that question!
Originally Posted by Tactical Travis
Originally Posted by tactical Travis

Answer that question!

"Post your load!".

It's like killin baby seals.

Whomp.

Whomp.

Whomp.
Johnny you must have low blood sugar.
Enjoy thinking about that March 1x10 at <18 oz.
Nothing like living in the past.
Originally Posted by Tactical Travis
Originally Posted by tactical Travis

Answer that question!

"Post your load!".

It's like killin baby seals.

Whomp.

Whomp.

Whomp.

My load probably makes your mouth water! Don’t it love?

Just Sayin. grin

As if you own any good rifles. Absolutely NOTHING with your name or hands on it are worth a [bleep] and your lack of actual contracts or exposure proves that.

Just Sayin. grin

As if you own any good rifles. Absolutely NOTHING with your name or hands on it are worth a [bleep] and your lack of actual contracts or exposure proves that.

Cool picture of Kyle, I’ve got pictures of me with famous SF people too but don’t need the ego stroke you do that I need to post pics here.

But then again the fact you post a picture unrelated to the topic says nothing about the schittt rifles you’ve built/ put your name on or the fact you can’t dispute it with any form of proof……
Cool picture of Kyle, I’ve got pictures of me with famous SF people too but don’t need the ego stroke you do that I need to post pics here.

But then again the fact you post a picture unrelated to the topic says nothing about the schittt rifles you’ve built/ put your name on or the fact you can’t dispute it with any form of proof……

LOL.

Johnny let’s keep talking about how much you enjoy my load.

Oh and how the OP should get a discontinued scope.
And then back to how salty my load is!

What cup size did you go with?

Latent homosexuality/deviance confirmed

Standby … he’s making a Cheetos run.
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

Originally Posted by rcamuglia

You are a cûnt so that’s pretty much straight in my book.
What cup size bitch!!
You would be best to just bite your nails and watch.
Thread seems a bit off track.

17 Ozs of tracking perfection.

Is this company still in business? It seems that a Ruger American could have done the deed with near any scope.

OVER 300 YARDS. I’m super impressed. Johnny are you still part of the best of the west? LOL.

With such an esteemed career argue with a sock puppet online seems almost underneath of you, you sad sack. I actually kinda feel sorry for you.
Enjoy having everyone that gets to really know you hate your guts.
Maybe you need a good mirror more than a gun!
Johnny are you still part of the best of the west? LOL.

Nope his “partners” threw him out via the courts so he opened up WyoArms the laughing stock of the high end AR world.

Hell a savage and 3-9 blister pack scope could have made that shot any day let alone a 5k+ trumped up Rem700 and a Leupold with a turret. Bet that .44 on his hip got lots of work on that guided farm hunt as well.

Stand by for more pics he’s posted 100 times of [bleep] he killed 15 years ago. He’ll probably throw out a few more pics of Kyle and talk about all his “experience” with fighting guns cause he took a few classes.

Bitch wants to brag up his AR’s (that no serious groups even use) abilities yet he’s never strapped on a gun or armor and done a day or Mil/LE work.

Hell the only combat/offensive action fat Johnny has done is with a fork at the CiCi’s buffet.
Johnny are you still part of the best of the west? LOL.

Nope his “partners” threw him out via the courts so he opened up WyoArms the laughing stock of the high end AR world.

Hell a savage and 3-9 blister pack scope could have made that shot any day let alone a 5k+ trumped up Rem700 and a Leupold with a turret. Bet that .44 on his hip got lots of work on that guided farm hunt as well.

Stand by for more pics he’s posted 100 times of [bleep] he killed 15 years ago. He’ll probably throw out a few more pics of Kyle and talk about all his “experience” with fighting guns cause he took a few classes.

Bitch wants to brag up his AR’s (that no serious companies even use) abilities yet he’s never strapped on a gun or armor and done a day or Mil/LE work.

Hell the only combat/offensive action fat Johnny has done is with a fork at the CiCi’s buffet.

Wow I got pretty deep in your brain.

Kinda funny.

You might want to see a Doc about that butt hurt. grin
Johnny how are sales. lol.

Magpul bipods really? Wow that high end.
Let’s get back to the OP’s question. March compact it’s very lightweight very reliable and very much in the OP’s price range of $5000.

The path to a great scope under 18 oz has been ridden with. Insight from ten years ago and let’s face it absolute snake oil salesman.

My apologies for spanking the azzes of those who can’t help themselves.

The answer to the question is March.
I like the ss 3-9 but I've had I think 5 of them fail now. Two were killed by my 18.5" 7-08 fieldcraft which has broke vx3 3.5-10 and a vortex razor LHT. The first 150 rounds through that 7-08 killed 4 scopes.

At least 2 other SS 3-9s developed some issue that greatly reduced my horizontal adjustment one direction. I may have another one going out now two. My 6mm Creedmoor fieldcraft normally shoots incredibly well but I took it out for a pre der hunt zero check last week and my zero had shifted a few inches and it wasn't grouping that great. I prefer the ones that when they fail make it obvious they're toast. Some of them just sort of start shifting the poi a bit and groups start going from say sub 1/2 moa to 1.5-2 moa. Then I keep screwing around with loads and checking everything else only to eventually change out the scope and get the gun shooting again.

With the 6 Creedmoor the other day after 3 groups over 1 moa I just stopped, made sure the mounts were tight, and decided I'll just swap out the scope first this time instead of playing with the load etc. It sucks that I've had bad luck with the ss 3-9s because I really like that scope model. It's got very good glass and it's not too big or too heavy for a decent price. It just seems like I'm always waiting for 1 to be replaced. I've been waiting over a year for two replacements and don't think I'll send this 3rd one in until I get the other replacements back.

I've had much better reliability with the fixed 6 and that's what's going on the FC 7-08 next.

Bb
Sorry to hear that, Bb. I think you are SS 3-9x cursed! My first suspect would be mounts/rings as a common denominator, but we’ve discussed this before. I’m still surprised at the luck you’ve had. I have had SS 3-9x scopes on Kimber Montanas in 7WSM and 7-08 shooting 162s and 180s, and Barrett FC in 6.5CM shooting 147s, for hundreds or thousands of rounds, and they’ve all been solid.

I think you need an exorcism.
It sure is soothin',to simply schlep glass that will track,repeat and hold zero. Hint.

Personally,I've never cared for the properties of the 3-9x Chicken,no matter the configuration. I reckon that's because I own several. Hint.(grin)

"Lightweight" is subjective,but Mechanics certainly ain't. Though with barely a dozen in my mitts,the BTR Gen2 2-12x Mil FFP Lit Bitch,continues to impress. 35+ Mil's on erector,locking elevation,locking windage,zero stop,10yd parallax,a killer reticle(literally) and illumination,do not suck when melded. If ONLY Reupold could. Hint.

I doubt I've much more than 10,000rds through 'em,less a bobble. Hint......................
Flipside...it's "difficult" to shoot a 30"+ group on a Farmer's Field Elk,with a Reupold and Stoney Points. Hint.

Only (1) in the guts and then a CNS. Hint.

No wonder all things returned for repair are "fine". Hint.

In fairness,there's not even that "many" fences in the way. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!
LiL Fish seem perplexed at video.

I eagerly await him posting similar of shooting game. But he can't hang with the Big Boys.

Pardon the simplistc Fact(s),that I don't own a rifle/scope that schitty,nor the "abilities" to "perform" that poorly,on The Golf Course(or anywhere else) in glorious fenced atmopherics. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................
17 0zs of tracking perfection.

Squirms,

That was a REAL "test" of an erector and it's a GOOD thing you never called your shot,prior to your quivering lips touching the stock or trembling finger to the trigger. "Luckily" you were once again,inside a fence. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon tracking perfection,holding zero and repeats. Hint.

How much DOPE did you put in that scope,to hit where you weren't aiming? Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................
17 ozs of tracking perfection.

Squirms,

Do tell how much "tracking" was dumped in the shot and the percentage of same nestled within said piece of fhuqking schit scope. Hint.

NOTHING is fhuqking funnier than "particulars". Hint.

You Delusional Day Dreaming Fhuqktard. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................
17 ozs of tracking perfection.

Squirms,

Do tell how much "tracking" was dumped in the shot and the percentage of same nestled within said piece of fhuqking schit scope. Hint.

NOTHING is fhuqking funnier than "particulars". Hint.

A 7mm RemMag with 140 Booger at 3350fps and wearing a 250yd zero,eats a "whopping" sub 9 MOA "correction" at 700yds. Hint.

Which is a 2.6 Mil "correction" or 25% of a 6x MQ stadia below center. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best.

Hint................
Hog neck, while your whining and yapping, feel free to post some kill videos!! Haha

You poor lil sack of monkey [bleep]. No floppin/floundering around on loggin roads, legit kill videos.

Fuucking laughing……..
Do enjoy the Google foo bacon throat!!! Haha
17 ozs of dialing perfection.

© 24hourcampfire