Home
Looking to spend $500 to $600 on spotting scope. Maybe a little more if necessary. Whats best I could get for my money? Also if have any recommendation on tripod let’s hear it. Thanks
Save more money and buy a used Swarovski, Leica, Ziess or meopta.
Maybe call Doug at Cameraland about the Athlon OpticsAres 15-45x65 UHD. He has some tripod specials too.
https://cameralandny.com/shop/brand...013a-6f59-00163ecd2826?variation=3157037
I been been looking at the Athlon at cameraland
Look for a Vortex Razor Gen1
Spend a week looking through good glass and you’ll appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Rekobeez

LOL.

Post up your good glass.

It'll be fun, poser.
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

LOL.

Post up your good glass.

It'll be fun, poser.

I bet that his glass pile probably smokes anything you own fatass. If your weren’t such a retard you would have seen him post a pile of optics boxes in another thread. A bunch of Nxs, Atacr, Swaro and Leica hdb boxes to name a few.

Sorry no leupolds you’re so keen on we’re shown though he may have a few somewhere.
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

LOL.

He can't even begin to play with the Big Boys.
Ohh fat Johnnie has a Swaro spotter. Gee so do I dipshit and I wouldn’t be surprised if Rekobeez does as well.

Wanna place a wager as to if Rekobeez has one as well before he logs on and sees your drivel and posts a spotter pic?

Then you double down on your stupidity posting a pic of a rifle you built with a vx3 and a ram you didn’t shoot. Rekobeez posted Nxs and Atacr boxes which anyone with half a brain knows smokes your leupolds.

What ya say Burns? Lay the odds on Rekobeez spotter fatty.
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
Ohh fat Johnnie has a Swaro spotter. Gee so do I dipshit and I wouldn’t be surprised if Rekobeez does as well.

Wanna place a wager as to if Rekobeez has one as well before he logs on and sees your drivel and posts a spotter pic?

Then you double down on your stupidity posting a pic of a rifle you built with a vx3 and a ram you didn’t shoot. Rekobeez posted Nxs and Atacr boxes which anyone with half a brain knows smokes your leupolds.

ReekingGirl can have 1 million spotters.

She is still a poser like you.

Post field pictures, you wanna be never done nothin whiner.

As I figured you are a pussy who opened your mouth with your usual drivel and when called on it backtracked like the bitch you are. You said he didn’t have quality glass and when proven and asked to place a wager you change the topic.

Doesn’t take much to find pics of game I’ve taken posted here or posts by other members that have actually hunted with me personally and you won’t find a bad word spoken about me.

But again that wasn’t the topic at hand here and once again you’re attempting to twist the post after you couldn’t back up your idiotic claims.

It was your only move Burnsie. 😂
And.....another thread goes to the barking dogs
Johnny Johnny Johnny!
It’s clear that you have some but hurt that vodka and cheeseburgers can’t fix!
Does Leupold make spotting scopes? LOL see what I did there. TFF.
Had these side by side many times with my Meopta S2. Everyone agreed with the spotter I wound up keeping....Meopta S2.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Look for a Vortex Razor Gen1

Sportsman's has been selling the Gen 1 20-60x85mm spotters for $799. A little over the OP's budget but probably worth the extra $.

https://www.sportsmans.com/hunting-...0-60x-85-spotting-scope-angled/p/1232811

That’s not his spotter! He can’t afford quality equipment.
that’s a great buck.
This one looks ok

https://www.harborfreight.com/20-60-x-60mm-spotting-scope-with-tripod-62774.html
Originally Posted by Buckbandit
Looking to spend $500 to $600 on spotting scope. Maybe a little more if necessary. Whats best I could get for my money? Also if have any recommendation on tripod let’s hear it. Thanks

Maven sells direct so typically you get a bit better optic.

I have 4 of their rifle scopes and the big 80mm spotter.

Looks like the 65mm spotter is in your price range.

Maven Spotters

That’s not his spotter! He can’t afford quality equipment.

Pictures still not loading?

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

LOL.

JB, that is seriously impresive!! What a great advertisement for the company! Iassume swarvoski?

LOL.

Originally Posted by Hancock27
JB, that is seriously impresive!! What a great advertisement for the company! Iassume swarvoski?

Swaro 20-60X65.

There were 1/2 dozen bucks over there and one less when we rode back.

Little early to be drunk again Johnny. You can look through my user history for Pictures lol we know you already did. Thank you for inspiring pics from 115 pounds ago.
Little early to be drunk again Johnny. You can look through my user history for Pictures lol we know you already did. Thank you for inspiring pics from 115 pounds ago.

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]
You have mastered fat Fûck with zero effort.

Spotting scopes.

There aren't any spotters that I would give a resounding recommendation for under a $1000.

Having said that if you are looking for something to see holes in the target and absolutely limited to $600 than I would call Doug and find a open box Athlon. At least the Athlons have a lifetime warranty.

With apologies to Doug I was not impressed at all with the previous generation(s) of Athlon spotters but I have heard the current generation are better.
You wait right here I’m going to take a picture.
Johnny have another drink while you wait.
You threaten to sue anybody yet today, Johnny?
Kowa, save a bit more. It will be worth it.
That’s a good option. Very good glass.

It's never not funny when a pompus azz falls for one of maser's sock puppets.

Congradulations?

Spotting scopes.

Here ya go fatass one Swaro HD 20-60x80HD just as I stated I owned.

Once again Johnny Gin Blossoms shot his mouth off and was wrong. Who would have guessed.

Attached picture 6518EF00-49B0-4406-850C-C51D3E39497D.jpeg
Spotting scopes.

Here ya go fatass one Swaro HD 20-60x80HD just as I stated I owned.

Once again Johnny Gin Blossoms shot his mouth off and was wrong. Who would have guessed.

You were lappin up what maser was putting down. Followed him around like a puppy.

But you now lying like a liar does add a bit of hilarity to and already hilarious thread.

Congradulations?
You were lappin up what maser was putting down. Followed him around like a puppy.

But you now lying like a liar does add a bit of hilarity to and already hilarious thread.

Congradulations?

Please show me where anything I have posted is a lie and I will gladly rub your nose in it yet again. You claimed your spotter was superior to Rebobeez so I called your bluff.

I posted my Swaro just as I said I owned.

Offer still stands Johnnie Boy. Wanna wager $100, $200, $500 hell you can name the bet on if Rekobeez owns a Swaro spotter? Wanna go as far as loser logs out and never comes back?

Name the wager and I’ll cover it gladly based on seeing his scope box pile so I feel safe in my position.

Though everyone here including yourself knows you wouldn’t pay up if wrong.

So who’s lying and who is afraid to make a bet to back up their assertion. Seems you have 2 choices, 1. Man up and take your chances or 2. Chicken out and just keep running your cock holster about things you don’t know.
“Rekobeez“

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Sell any rifles today fat boy ?
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
“Rekobeez“

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You want the same wager little Johnnie’s lap dog? You both seem pretty sure of yourselves to open your mouths but too chicken to get off your wallets.

I mean $500 is lots of wine coolers or razors for you to shave your arms and legs with.

But alas like Burns you’ll also likely just continue to run your mouth because you’re too afraid to back it up with money.

Luckily pretty much everyone else here knows your both washed up has been clowns and all hot air.
“Rekobeez“

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You want the same wager little Johnnie’s lap dog? You both seem pretty sure of yourselves to open your mouths but too chicken to get off your wallets.

I mean $500 is lots of wine coolers or razors for you to shave your arms and legs with.

But alas like Burns you’ll also likely just continue to run your mouth because you’re too afraid to back it up with money.

😂😂😂
😂😂😂

I’ll take that to mean your boyfriend wouldn’t allow you to risk any of his money so your going to go out like a little bitch just like drunk Johnny did. Good talk champ!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
You suck your dinner out of Johnny yet? LOL.
Please show me where anything I have posted is a lie and I will gladly rub your nose in it yet again. You claimed your spotter was superior to Rebobeez so I called your bluff.

Offer still stands Johnnie Boy. Wanna wager $100, $200, $500 hell you can name the bet on if Rekobeez owns a Swaro spotter? Wanna go as far as loser logs out and never comes back?

Name the wager and I’ll cover it gladly based on seeing his scope box pile so I feel safe in my position.

So who’s lying and who is afraid to make a bet to back up their assertion. Seems you have 2 choices, 1. Man up and take your chances or 2. Chicken out and just keep running your cock holster about things you don’t know.

Doubling down on a maser sockpuppet?

Define the parameters of your bet.

Rektbutmaser will need undeniable proof prior to the thread.

Don't want you loaning him a spotter.

Going to say I am a little jelly right now.

Is it as good as it should be?
You suck your dinner out of Johnny yet? LOL.

Name the wager then feel free to set any reasonable parameters you wish to ensure that I didn’t loan him my spotter.

My only Swaro spotter is the 80hd pictured that I bought new. I have the factory box for the scope and eyepiece with serial numbers and will post same if Rekobeez posts an hd80.

Name the wager then feel free to set any reasonable parameters you wish to ensure that I didn’t loan him my spotter.

My only Swaro spotter is the 80hd pictured that I bought new. I have the factory box for the scope and eyepiece with serial numbers and will post same if Rekobeez posts an hd80.

LOL.

You called the bet you lay out the parameters in detail. Don't ask me to define your bet you whining puzzy.

maser's sockpuppet Rectbutt is your hero.

🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

My neighbors on the next county road over are Optical Loonies Extraordinaire. Among their collection they have both the 65mm and 95mm bodies, and the single eyepiece and the bino eyepiece. I've had the opportunity to spend some time on their deck with that glass, watching critters on the BLM ground up the canyon in front of my house. The bino eyepiece makes peering through a spotter a whole better world. To call them heavy and bulky would be an understatement though....
Lows makes good optics. I have an old TSN-821M. It’s good but pretty heavy. The newest ones are far better.

🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Fascinating.... do you live in the barrio?

🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼
Originally Posted by irfubar

Feel free to post up your Swaro Bino 80 with a better background. laugh

It’s simple Burnsie. $500 (or you choose an amount) that Rekobeez owns a Swaro spotter. If he posts a picture of an hd 80 I will produce my serial numbers, any other Swaro you lose. If Rekobeez has an hd80 and wont produce his serial number to confirm it isn’t mine then it’s a wash.

Fell free to add as needed before hand.

🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Reminds me of the dudes with brand new Beemers livin in a trailer park.... wink
It’s simple Burnsie. $500 (or you choose an amount) that Rekobeez owns a Swaro spotter. If he posts a picture of an hd 80 I will produce my serial numbers, any other Swaro you lose. If Rekobeez has an hd80 and wont produce his serial number to confirm it isn’t mine then it’s a wash.

Fell free to add as needed before hand.

LOL.

maser's sock puppet can steal pics of the internet just like Roundoak.

Do better.

Rektbutt is a sockpuppet.

We all know it but you fell for his schtick.

In the field prior to this thread with Reckbutt in the picture. As you said he already has a history of posting pictures. laugh

Or not.

🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

So you can't afford a Swaro 80mm bino.

🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

So you can't afford a Swaro 80mm bino.

Alpineprick told me recently I lived vicariously through Sticks post.... guess I will have to add Ricks to my wish list.... hahahahahhahahaha
Alpineprick told me recently I lived vicariously through Sticks post.... guess I will have to add Ricks to my wish list.... hahahahahhahahaha

You are far from the first and will not be the last.

I know.... I wished I lived in the barrio in New Mexico... or maybe man camp on the North slope.... I am really missing out

🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Nevermind the spotter, tell me about the neighborhood!
Originally Posted by kingston

🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Prepare for being called a broke dick....

I know.... I wished I lived in the barrio in New Mexico... or maybe man camp on the North slope.... I am really missing out

Yeah like the view through Swaro 80mm binos.

And lots of long range targets.

That said it's nice you are happy at your lower station in life.

Enjoy.

Enjoy.

I am fine as frog hair.... thanks for the concern.... smile
LOL.

maser's sock puppet can steal pics of the internet just like Roundoak.

Do better.

In the field prior to this thread with Reckbutt in the picture. As you said he already has a history of posting pictures. laugh

Or not.

Unfortunately neither of us can compel Rekobeez to post a pic of himself as he clearly has chosen not to do so prior. But also not surprised you would accuse the guy of stealing off the net as excuses is about your only option left.

A simple pic with a note showing date and time would suffice for any normal man to know it was real but I’m sure you will demand more.

You’re doing a great job of trying to save face and worm out of a simple bet via adding terms/demands of a 3rd parties actions that has no skin in the bet.

But again everyone here including yourself knew you wouldn’t make the bet or would try to wriggle out of it on some minuscule technicality you’ll dream up.

Simple bet, we both put up $500 (or any amount you choose) via Venmo or PayPal etc to a neutral party like Rick Bin to hold. If Rekobeez posts any Swaro spotter besides an hd80 with the same serial number as mine (will provide proof of my serial number to the money holder before hand) I win. If it’s literally any other brand of spotter you win.

Enjoy.

I guess if you are going to attach your self worth to an object... a Swarovski is better than an Athlon... does Stick know this? he has doctor wages ya know...
Time to up the ante.

I know Bohn Jurns has a fork lift.
Unfortunately neither of us can compel Rekobeez to post a pic of himself as he clearly has chosen not to do so prior. But also not surprised you would accuse the guy of stealing off the net as excuses is about your only option left.

A simple pic with a note showing date and time would suffice for any normal man to know it was real but I’m sure you will demand more.

You’re doing a great job of trying to save face and worm out of a simple bet via adding terms/demands of a 3rd parties actions that has no skin in the bet.

But again everyone here including yourself knew you wouldn’t make the bet or would try to wriggle out of it on some minuscule technicality you’ll dream up.

Simple bet, we both put up $500 (or any amount you choose) via Venmo or PayPal etc to a neutral party like Rick Bin to hold. If Rekobeez posts any Swaro spotter besides an hd80 with the same serial number as mine (will provide proof of my serial number to the money holder before hand) I win. If it’s literally any other brand of spotter you win.

You are slowly realizing RektButt is just another maser sockpuppet.

Posting a picture of a simple Swaro hardly confirms ownership or useage. Roundoak can tell you all about stealing pictures. But I suspect you don't need much advice.

But you know this and now realize your alligator mouth done hauled your puzzy azz into a situtation with now good way out.

How about it RektButt maser?

🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Prepare for being called a broke dick....

Beaver's gonna be up in here with pics of freshly painted door jambs.

I do.

But contrary to 24hr CF lore I am not a fan of cheese puff.

You will need to sweeten the deal.

His ego lets him makes all sorts of assinine claims but unfortunately his morals don’t allow him to actually own up to them.

$500 Swaro or not seems simple to me but Clarence Burns Darrow will try to find a technicality to not own up if he loses.
You are slowly realizing RektButt is just another maser sockpuppet.

Posting a picture of a simple Swaro hardly confirms ownership or useage. Roundoak can tell you all about stealing pictures. But I suspect you don't need much advice.

But you know this and now realize your alligator mouth done hauled your puzzy azz into a situtation with now good way out.

How about it RektButt maser?

Not my alligator mouth at all drunkard, you’re the one bitching out with adding several terms. If you’re so sure I’m wrong you would have made the bet, but you know I’m likely not!

You see I too think Rekobeez may be a sock puppet and I have a decent idea of about 4-5 people that he could possibly be. I also that know that most if not all own Swaro spotters and I believe only 1 has an 80HD like mine. All of those people over the years have numerous pics here that include said spotters.

So it stands you made another dumbass claim and when called on it went out like a bitch and no amount of twisting will convince anyone otherwise. I was willing to take the chance, you talked schittt then ran like a bitch for all to see. Telling……..

I do.

But contrary to 24hr CF lore I am not a fan of cheese puff.

You will need to sweeten the deal.

Just like last time, the cheese puffs turn BBC into a tracer round.

Going to say I am a little jelly right now.

Is it as good as it should be?

It’s badass. Love to not have to look through the scope one-eyed

Glassing long range with a huge field of view, relaxed as using your binoculars
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

My neighbors on the next county road over are Optical Loonies Extraordinaire. Among their collection they have both the 65mm and 95mm bodies, and the single eyepiece and the bino eyepiece. I've had the opportunity to spend some time on their deck with that glass, watching critters on the BLM ground up the canyon in front of my house. The bino eyepiece makes peering through a spotter a whole better world. To call them heavy and bulky would be an understatement though....

115 mm body

🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Ghetto

LOL.

Originally Posted by Hancock27

Swaro 20-60X65.

There were 1/2 dozen bucks over there and one less when we rode back.

This is one for the liar’s thread. That scope in the picture wasn’t even made yet when Burnsie looked like that in the picture with the deer…
Not my alligator mouth at all drunkard, you’re the one bitching out with adding several terms. If you’re so sure I’m wrong you would have made the bet, but you know I’m likely not!

You see I too think Rekobeez may be a sock puppet and I have a decent idea of about 4-5 people that he could possibly be. I also that know that most if not all own Swaro spotters and I believe only 1 has an 80HD. All of those people over the years have numerous pics here that include said spotters.

So it stands you made another dumbass claim and when called on it went out like a bitch and no amount of twisting will convince anyone otherwise. I was willing to take the chance, you talked schittt then ran like a bitch for all to see. Telling……..

I have not run anywhere and still waiting for you to post your bet that includes parameters that are real.

You know RektButt is a sockpuppet liar but then expect me to believe a simple picture of a Swaro proves your silly claim?

BullSchiet. RektButt maser had you hook line and sinker because you're a dumbazz loudmouth.

The bet is on but you and RektButt will need undeniable proof of prior ownership.

I'll give you a week.

Clocks tickin, BIOTCH.

No phoneskope, just phone on the eyepiece
115 mm body

The marinara sauce bidnezz must be cookin right along.

Flexing on the poors is not a good look.

Unless you're looking through a 115mm objective.

Then it's probably looks just fine. cry
115 mm body

The marinara sauce bidnezz must be cookin right along.

Flexing on the poors is not a good look.

Unless you're looking through a 115mm objective.

Then it's probably looks just fine. cry

Fugg ‘em.

😂😂😂

I live in a ghetto too Lol
All we need now is Big Stick to be flexin... a trifecta of rich dudes.... lmao... man camps, barrio's , oh my

This is funny...
I’m installing a 600 yard range in my back yard starting Thursday.
All we need now is Big Stick to be flexin... a trifecta of rich dudes.... lmao... man camps, barrio's , oh my

This is funny...

[video:youtube]
[/video]

This is funny...

Pictures of Swaro 115mm bino not loading?

Maybe a setting?

You and Rektbutt maser might want to compare notes on how to not post pictures. laugh

Lol

This is funny...

Pictures of Swaro 115mm bino not loading?

Maybe a setting?

You and Rektbutt maser might want to compare notes on how to not post pictures. laugh

John,

I am afraid you are mistaken, I never claimed to own a Swaro spotter... I am a simple man of simple means... and content with that.

I do know how to post pic's though

I am pondering this situation out my front window as I post....

Lol

MallardDick will love to hear this good news.
I have not run anywhere and still waiting for you to post your bet that includes parameters that are real.

You know RektButt is a sockpuppet liar but then expect me to believe a simple picture of a Swaro proves your silly claim?

BullSchiet. RektButt maser had you hook line and sinker because you're a dumbazz loudmouth.

The bet is on but you and RektButt will need undeniable proof of prior ownership.

I'll give you a week.

Clocks tickin, BIOTCH.

So it’s clear to everyone you confirm that the bet is $500 that Rekobeez actually has a Swaro spotter as I say he does?

Considering he hasn’t posted his face what do you consider undeniable proof? Pic of spotter with current date and time and another pic of it in use in the field suffice for you?

Clarify what you consider undeniable proof and let’s get after it.

This is funny...
Yep. The optics forum is perfect for this.
Clocks Tickin.

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com][/quote]

I'll give you a week.

Clocks tickin, BIOTCH.

So it’s clear to everyone you confirm that the bet is $500 that Rekobeez actually has a Swaro spotter as I say he does?

Considering he hasn’t posted his face what do you consider undeniable proof? Pic of spotter with current date and time and another pic of it in use in the field suffice for you?

Clarify what you consider undeniable proof and let’s get after it.

What a complete doofus

🤓🤓🤓
What a complete doofus

🤓🤓🤓

You want in for $500 as well loud mouth or just gonna continue to run your mouth and trip over your dick to suck your idol Burns’s ass?

Smart move by Gin Blossom not to clarify his version of undeniable proof for all to see lest he may actually have to pay up or admit to being a bitch when he doesn’t.
What a complete doofus

🤓🤓🤓

You want in for $500 as well loud mouth or just gonna continue to run your mout and trip over your sick to suck your idol Burns’s ass?

Smart move by Gin Blossom not to clarify his version of undeniable proof for all to see lest he may actually have to pay up or admit to being a bitch when he doesn’t.

You actually think rekobeez is a real person posting things that are true.

What a Fuqking moron
What a complete doofus

🤓🤓🤓

You want in for $500 as well loud mouth or just gonna continue to run your mouth and trip over your dick to suck your idol Burns’s ass?

Time is running.

What a Fuqking moron

If your so sure then jump in for $500, but you won’t because you as Burns knows your caught in your lies.

What a Fuqking moron

If your so sure then jump in for $500, but you won’t because you as Burns knows your caught in your lies.

Time is running.

Time is running.

As I said in the other thread at this points any pic by Rekobeez of a Swaro spotter out hunting is a win for me since you won’t publicly define your version of undeniable proof.

The bet was $500, if you won’t define your version of proof up front then any simple pic is a win. You don’t get to continually move the goal posts to suit yourself.
Time is running.

As I said in the other thread at this points any pic by Rekobeez of a Swaro spotter out hunting is a win for me since you won’t publicly define your version of undeniable proof.

The bet was $500, of you won’t define your version of proof then a simple pic is a win. You don’t get to continually over the goal posts to suit yourself.

Who is RektButt? maser sockpuppet.

Let see proof.

WTF is wrong with you guys ?!!

WOW +P !
Originally Posted by mibowhunter

WOW +P !

We like spotting scopes.

WTF is wrong with you?

Don't you like spotting scopes?

It's the optics forum.
Time is running.

The bet was $500, of you won’t define your version of proof then a simple pic is a win. You don’t get to continually over the goal posts to suit yourself.

Who is RektButt? maser sockpuppet.

Let see proof.

You been drinking too much Renegade50 Malt Liquor.

WOW +P !

We like spotting scopes.

WTF is wrong with you?

It's the optics forum.

Well that was easier than fishing in a trout pond !
laugh

WOW +P !

We like spotting scopes.

WTF is wrong with you?

It's the optics forum.
Well that was easier than fishing in a trout pond !
laugh

Hookin lips on the CF is a bit harder than the local trout pond.

Yet I do it on a regular basis.

Just for fun.

Just Sayin.
[Linked Image]

Well it’s not a HD 80 but it works and I have a house that doesn’t need bars on the windows.

Attached picture 2F7A8A11-78F0-4A3E-BB3F-7F1B4ABA3E40.jpeg
Hookin lips on the CF is a bit harder than the local trout pond.

Yet I do it on a regular basis.

Just for fun.

Just Sayin.

The only one hooked here is you, sad thing is everyone but you probably saw that coming. Luckily RC had a moment of clarity and didn’t wade into you mess with his wallet.

Seeing as how Rekobeez posted his spotter and it’s appears to be a Swaro 65, not an 80hd like mine you owe me $500 Gin Blossoms.

You going to pay me via Venmo or???

Checkmate Burns you loose again.
[Linked Image]

Well it’s not a HD 80 but it works and I have a house that doesn’t need bars on the windows.

LOL.

You don't own schiet and the clocks tickin.

In the field picture with you prior to DuckDickaddict posting.

Try again.

It'll be fun.
[Linked Image]

Apparently Rcamugliz got his tit job!

Attached picture 92607BBA-39ED-4184-BBF0-BF399D7AA11D.jpeg
[Linked Image]

Pay up you drunken fat fück.

Attached picture 4DE4E39E-AEC0-4633-9023-0067B874931D.jpeg
[Linked Image]

Pay up you drunken fat fück.

Man Burns that sure looks like a Swaro 65 with an iPhone date stamp from 5 years ago.

Gonna keep digging here or gonna pay up?
[Linked Image]
Johnny
You are a chicken [bleep] that will try to weasel out of pain, but we already knew that.

Attached picture 80D46CA9-9A4E-41B1-A5A8-50C2DD6B6E6C.jpeg

Exactly Burns clocks ticking now pay up.

Rekobeez pic proves he had a Swaro 65 over 5 years ago. He met your posted proof standards of a field pic taken prior to this bet being placed as he surely can’t fake the iPhone date stamp from his photo album and has posted multiple pics of same spotter.

Your beat now admit it and pay me….

So you openly admit you’re not going to pay up on the bet despite being proven wrong? Figured

Lol

Wasn’t joking you broke dick hood rat.
Johnny pays in handjobs. .10 a wack.
Johnny pays in handjobs. .10 a wack.

I already knew Johnny wouldn’t pay up as did everyone else despite you meeting his demands.
Can he just claim bankruptcy and dodge you for a while he’s got that down I hear.
I wonder what his buddy Kyle thinks about his posts on here.
Or better yet, Could you imagine having a guy like this as a business partner. What a great guy.
Bust out that change jar Johnny and get those pennies rolled mallard needs his jingle.
Sure got quite!
I wonder what his buddy Kyle thinks about his posts on here.
Or better yet, Could you imagine having a guy like this as a business partner. What a great guy.

I don’t know Kyle but have buddies who know him well (sorry Burns no name drops here) and from the stories I’m told I doubt he would take kindly to Burns ways and using his name here. Seems from those in the know that Kyle is a good honest man who doesn’t suffer fools and liars.

Probably why he didn’t go on Burns sponsored hunt on 11/28z
You boys will have better luck pole vaulting 20 ft in the next Olympic games than getting those two brokedickks to pay anything. Lipservice is all they've got. Looks like game, set, match.
Imagine being such a dumbfuqk as to believe a real person like John Burns would enter into a bet with two anonymous douche bags on the internet who post under fake screen names and whom he’s never met and trust that the photos they post are credible and actually prove something

LMFAO
I must say it's rather fascinating watching John head down the same path here at the campfire that Big Stick has blazed, and little Ricky is taggin along.... crazy stuff
Next I suspect John will be spouting lines like "wares that exist" hint.... lmao
Imagine being such a dumbfuqk as to believe a real person like John Burns would enter into a bet with two anonymous douche bags who post under fake screen names and whom he’s never met and trust that the photos they post are credible and actually prove something

LMFAO

You don't know they've never met...
What’s fascinating is watching anonymous internet douche bags who post under fake names going to outlandish extents to disparage someone who has accomplished something in life simply to make them feel better about their own failed lives

Sociopaths on parade

LMFAO
Imagine being such a dumbfuqk as to believe a real person like John Burns would enter into a bet with two anonymous douche bags who post under fake screen names and whom he’s never met and trust that the photos they post are credible and actually prove something

LMFAO

You don't know they've never met...

Do you?
Imagine being such a dumbfuqk as to believe a real person like John Burns would enter into a bet with two anonymous douche bags on the internet who post under fake screen names and whom he’s never met and trust that the photos they post are credible and actually prove something

LMFAO

Fact is your butt buddy called a bet and welched on it. That your support such behavior is telling of your morals as well.

For the record, I have not only met John but had a discussion with him at Shot when he was still with BOW before I figured out there were better rifles for cheaper.

And how am I anonymous when I’ve been here for years and met/hunted with several members who know my name and phone number. Hell a handful even know my address and my family.

I’m less anonymous here than you Rcmuglia.

LMFAO

Fact is your butt buddy called a bet and welched on it. That your support such behavior is telling of your morals as well.

For the record, I have not only met John but had a discussion with him at Shot when he was still with BOW before I figured out there were better rifles for cheaper.

And how am I anonymous when I’ve been here for years and met/hunted with several members who know my name and phone number. Hell a handful even know my address and my family.

Sure dude.

So you have met “rekobeez”?
What’s fascinating is watching anonymous internet douche bags who post under fake names going to outlandish extents to disparage someone who has accomplished something in life simply to make them feel better about their failed lives

Sociopaths on parade

LMFAO

Projection is a form of mental illness.... you may want to stop doing it
Posted By: SLM Re: Spotting scope recommendations - 12/14/22
Instigator.

Quoted for the anonymous poster who doesn’t know the definition of “anonymous poster”

LMFAO

Sure dude.

Waiting on an answer…
Originally Posted by SLM
Instigator.

It doesn't take much to instigate a schit show on the optics forum!

The question being, why is that? why are people so emotionally invested in optics?

I have a theory.... they spend thousands on plastic tubes with glass lenses in each end... they know they got duped... and have to defend themselves...

I tried some Swaro bino's once, they were awful , only optic to ever fail me during a hunt. Sent them in for repairs, and the great warranty was it cost me as much to have them repaired as I paid for them... I sold them to the next guy and bought 2 pair of Chinese binoculars with the money. The Chink crap has been great, clearer and haven't broke down yet...

But I don't tie my self worth to objects I buy, objects I build, yes at times... not stuff I buy, the whole fanboy thing is foolish in my view

LMFAO

Sure dude.

Waiting on an answer…

Apparently everybody knows who Rekobeez is, but you Rick.... and it's not Maser or Larry Root, those clowns are easy to spot
I tried some Swaro bino's once, they were awful , only optic to ever fail me during a hunt. Sent them in for repairs, and the great warranty was it cost me as much to have them repaired as I paid for them... I sold them to the next guy and bought 2 pair of Chinese binoculars with the money. The Chink crap has been great, clearer and haven't broke down yet...

Fuqking HILARIOUS!!!

Fuqking HILARIOUS!!!

I wasn't laughing when it happened..... not the first time I have listened to the fanboys and been sorely disappointed... I try hard not to make that mistake anymore.
One of the tricks is identifying the fanboys
GregW of the forum silently kills quantities and extremely high quality game. His Swarovski CS experience is a schittttshow, several times in fact. I like 'em but they're not perfect.
Originally Posted by JGRaider
GregW of the forum silently kills quantities and extremely high quality game. His Swarovski CS experience is a schittttshow, several times in fact. I like 'em but they're not perfect.

Yep Johnny, I posted here my Swaro tales a couple years back and GregW participated and shared his poor experiences with them also.
Fanboys don't like that sort of thing
I wasn't laughing when it happened..... not the first time I have listened to the fanboys and been sorely disappointed... I try hard not to make that mistake anymore.
One of the tricks is identifying the fanboys

You're sure right about that. They're all just tools to me anyway and that includes my rifles. I like what's been proven to me to work for what I'm doing. Insecurities run deep around here for sure.
Little Ricky thinks we are all jealous, envious losers..... all because we won't worship his plastic tube with glass in each end (spotting scope)
I’m more interested in whe security system Ricky uses to keep that Swarovski spotter safe when he’s not home.
Ricky that’s not a reservation by chance?
[Linked Image]

I’m very disappointed in this group, not one of you drunken inconsiderate pricks could take a second and congratulate Ricky on her transition.

LMFAO

Sure dude.

Waiting on an answer…

I may or may not have met Rekobeez, can’t say for sure. Fact is he met your boyfriends parameters and he welched.

As to me being anymous here a 10 year old could google and find pics and my real name here.
I’m more interested in whe security system Ricky uses to keep that Swarovski spotter safe when he’s not home.

Something only a thief would ask.

Thief.

Something only a thief would ask.

Thief.

Ya I stole my share of wives for a night and dropped them off in neighborhoods just like yours.

Is not paying a bet stealing? Ricky!
16 pages later, did the OP actually get a recommendation for a $500 spotter?
I don't think so. Looks like this one went south somewhere on the first page.

Athlon Ares is an easy choice. I use Manfrotto tripods personally.

Athlon Ares is an easy choice. I use Manfrotto tripods personally.

A good tripod can make a ok spotter good and a good spotter great.
Yessir.
Originally Posted by centershot
16 pages later, did the OP actually get a recommendation for a $500 spotter?

lol........
[Linked Image]

I’m very disappointed in this group, not one of you drunken inconsiderate pricks could take a second and congratulate Ricky on her transition.
#getafugkingwax
I may or may not have met Rekobeez, can’t say for sure. Fact is he met your boyfriends parameters and he welched.

As to me being anymous here a 10 year old could google and find pics and my real name here.

Give it up Burns it’s over and you lost but your ego won’t allow you to admit it and your lack or morals won’t convince you to pay up.

Rekobeez posted a pic with current date and time and a 5+ year old date and time stamped pic of his Swaro spotter just as you asked for proof of prior ownership and you’re still swinging.

Literally everyone else already sees you lost. You set the parameters and even though met we all know you won’t pay up.

Your the only one that thinks your winning.
Funny Burns it’s over and you lost but your ego won’t allow you to admit it and your lack or morals won’t convince you to pay up.

You’re the only one that thinks you’re winning. Rekobeez posted a pic with current date and time and a 5+ year old date and time stamped pic of his Swaro spotter just as you asked for proof of prior ownership and you’re still swinging.

Literally everyone else already sees you lost. You set the parameters and even though met we all know you won’t pay up.

In the field prior to this thread with Rektbutt in the picture. As you said he already has a history of posting pictures. laugh

Or not.

I'll give you a week.

Clocks tickin, BIOTCH.

Nice try moving to goal post Johnny but another fail. Your quote says “undeniable proof”. As I previously said neither of us can compel Rekobeez to post his face.

Rekobeez current date and time stamped pic with your name on it and the time stamped iPhone pic from 5 years ago clearly proves prior ownership.

Like I said everyone knows you lost but you apparently.
Posted By: SLM Re: Spotting scope recommendations - 12/14/22
Stand by for GIF in 3..2…1.

In the field prior to this thread with Rektbutt in the picture. As you said he already has a history of posting pictures. laugh

Or not.

Or not.

Predictable back tracking Burns. “in the field with his face” was never agreed to as I said repeatedly prior to his posting, “undeniable proof” was agreed to and Rekobeez posted same.

You’re really think guys have 5 year old pics of someone else spotter just chilling on their phone in the middle of the night?

Your claims they are stolen pics would be easy to prove with image searches but I’m sure you tried that and came up empty.

The fact your keep trying to weasel out of the bet when even you know you lost is pathetic.

Or not.

The fact your keep trying to weasel out of the bet when even you know you lost is pathetic.

Do you routinely make bets or do business based on imaginary people?

Clown world
Johnnys a fückn puke mallard! Just enjoy knowing we won and he lost.
Screenshots showing you initially mention “in the field” and then later stating “undeniable proof” which I agreed to so you can’t edit your posts to weasel further.

If a current and 5 year old time and date stamped pics isn’t proof of prior ownership then nothing is.

Attached picture 0DD2901A-ABC9-418C-8DC2-E6BCA85FACFA.png
Attached picture 1CEC3B6B-707B-4958-A242-56B8DCDB33FF.png

Clown world

Oh trust me I’m very real and while I have no interest in your opinion I do find it entertaining that you’re the ghetto rat with his chin up. LOL

Clown world

Only clowns here are you and Burns, problem is you both think you’re doing so well while everyone else knows the truth.

And who’s imaginary? Seems Reekobeez replies just fine so he must be a living/breathing person.

It just chaps your ass that others have a good idea who he is and you don’t. It probably sucks to be the only person not in on something but I’m betting that’s par for the course for you.

Yep, him, burns and Ballz the 24hr CF three stooges gong show.

Yep, him, burns and Ballz the 24hr CF three stooges gong show.

I've already got a few spotters but I'm interested in folks who have the Athlon and not about this other stuff I can't make heads or tales of. Hopefully the OP can fit something to his budget.

Clown world

Oh trust me I’m very real and while I have no interest in your opinion I do find it entertaining that you’re the ghetto rat with his chin up. LOL

Strange that you know backstories on old members like safariman but you just joined a month or two ago.

Fuqkface

Clown world
Strange that you know backstories on old members like safariman but you just joined a month or two ago.

Fuqkface

RektButt is a sockpuppet of maser, one of very few that Rick Bin kicked off the site.

MallardDick knows this but uses RektButt to try and win a bet.

It's hard to figure who is the most disgusting low life, a retread or some one who knowingly uses a retread to lie for a bet?

Clown world

Fuqkface

Maybe Rekobeez is an active reader.

Clown world

Fuqkface

Stop teasing her she’s doing her best.

Clown world

Fuqkface
Don’t degrade yourself.
You’re a notch above fugk face.

Clown world

Fuqkface

Safariman is only mentioned ten times a week on this forum. Seems that anyone with two brain cells would read up on things that they are interested in.

Ricky keep swinging you poor little bîtch. Grin

Clown world

Fuqkface

Safariman is only mentioned ten times a week on this forum. Seems that anyone with two brain cells would read up on things that they are interested in.

Ricky keep swinging you poor little bîtch. Grin

Why are you interested in safariman?

Mr socky?
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

That skinnyfuqk has his hands full

Or not.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...e-have-a-new-arken-on-order#Post17896693

Pretty sure he was referring to this. Look close the box for my spotter is in there.
You owe the man 500$ Johnny it’s simple you lost!
Love thy neighbor.

John Burns needs mega therapy.

Amen.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...e-have-a-new-arken-on-order#Post17896693

Pretty sure he was referring to this. Look close the box for my spotter is in there.
You owe the man 500$ Johnny it’s simple you lost!

Yep being a Swaro spotter owner myself the top left box is clearly a Swaro spotter box. And in a picture posted before the bet was ever even mentioned.

He wanted “undeniable proof”. Apparently the time stamped and signed pic with his name in it, the 5 year old date and time stamped iPhone pic and a pic from another thread that happened to have your spotter box in it don’t equal his version of “undeniable proof”.

Though Burns will yet again try to claim it isn’t yours…….
Johnny just realized he’s been had and is trying to think up some BS to weasel his lies into what is the fact he lost.
Johnny just realized he’s been had and is trying to think up some BS to weasel his lies into what is the fact he lost.

The “Wizard” apparently can’t read sign though I could.

LOL.

Post up your good glass.

It'll be fun, poser.

I bet that his glass pile probably smokes anything you own fatass. If your weren’t such a retard you would have seen him post a pile of optics boxes in another thread. A bunch of Nxs, Atacr, Swaro and Leica hdb boxes to name a few.

Sorry no leupolds you’re so keen on we’re shown though he may have a few somewhere.

LOL someone lost a bet!
He missed the trace. LOL.

LOL.

Post up your good glass.

It'll be fun, poser.

LOL someone lost a bet!

Yep, I literally told him in that very post that you had posted a pic including Swaro boxes yet he wouldn’t back down and clearly didn’t look at that pic and even doubled down on his stupidity.

Or not.

What a schidt show
[quote=JohnBurns]Rektbutt is a sockpuppet.

Or not.

Again Gin Blossoms the bet was never in the field, it was undeniable proof per your statement. Also you admit in this very quote above that you were aware of the pic posted in the Arken thread. Gee dumbass that pic has a Swaro spotter box in it that now everyone who looks and even your own demented ass can freely see.

Rekobeez could post 100 pics of the same spotter and you will still claim it’s fake.

But keep cutting and pasting the same post/meme Burnsie, You and RC are the only ones here that think you’re winning.

He missed the trace. LOL.

Trace, hell it was as wide as the con trail off a 747 but Burns ego couldn’t let him see it.

Or not.

Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
What a schidt show

All Burns has to do is admit he lost as everyone already knows and the beatings would end. I knew from the get go his morals would never allow him to actually pay up.

This was the deal ^^^^Johnny. You really need help.

Or not.

Indeed that was the parameters of the bet that we both agreed upon.

I even gave him a second chance to quit when I wrote “ Name the wager and I’ll cover it gladly based on seeing his scope box pile so I feel safe in my position.”

All he had to do was check the pic and back down but his ego couldn't stand to be wrong.

Or not.

Proof Johnny. You owe mallard 500$. It’s simple you ran your fat face and lost.

Or not.

Yup, the quality of the tripod is paramount
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug

A really good spotting scope shaking in the wind is no better than a cheap one shaking in the wind.

Looks like Doug has a nice selection and the price of a decent tripod/head has dropped over the years.

TRIPODS Lots and lots of TRIPODS

Meanwhile back at the schiet show. laugh

Or not.

I hate to turn this disaster into anything productive, but I am interested in the why of this. Is it that a cheap tripod vibrates ever so slightly, blurring the image?
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I hate to turn this disaster into anything productive, but I am interested in the why of this. Is it that a cheap tripod vibrates ever so slightly, blurring the image?

Yes, whatever power the spotter is set to, say 40x, that vibration is magnified 40 times
Take note Burnsie how Doug operates here in a professional manner. LOL

Doug is respected around here and I suspect he does a pretty fair amount of business because of it

Doug is "classy" and whatnot.

Me?

I just SMASH liars and sockpuppets for funziez.

Or not.

That wasn’t the agreed parameter as was already proven by screen shots of your posts but you keep posting it why?

Not my fault your were probably balls deep in a 1/2 gallon of gin and a Thai lady boy when you agreed but you set the agreed parameter and a bet is a bet.

Even your life partner RC agreed you set the parameter and it was met by Rekobeez.

But keep posting the same meme and BS as it’s the only move your bipolar ass has left. The only smashing you’re doing is to the little bit of reputation you have left.
That wasn’t the agreed parameter as was already proven by screen shots of your posts but you keep posting it why?

Not my fault your were probably balls deep in a 1/2 gallon of gin and a Thai lady boy when you agreed but you set the agreed parameter and a bet is a bet.

Even your life partner RC agreed you set the parameter and it was met by Rekobeez.

But keep posting the same meme and BS as it’s the only move your bipolar ass has left. The only smashing you’re doing is to the little bit of reputation you have left.

Your screen shot.

[Linked Image]

Or not.

Me?

Or not.

Liars? On a hunting website ? Bull schidt
JFC.... why don't you fuggs grow the hell up?

Yes, whatever power the spotter is set to, say 40x, that vibration is magnified 40 times

Would a good tripod elevate the game of that Athlon Talos 20-60x80 that I bought from you enough to justify it? I use it very casually for spotting targets and a little wildlife viewing when I go out west.
Originally Posted by huntsman22

Well Don, I was going to post pictures of my junk in the deer hunting forum like a grown up but somebody already beat me to the punch.

So here we are with me SMASHING a maser sockpuppet and his enabler all while getting Doug some traffic.

We do what we can.

100% agree

Well Don, I was going to post pictures of my junk in the deer hunting forum like a grown up but somebody already beat me to the punch.

So here we are with me SMASHING a maser sockpuppet and his enabler all while getting Doug some traffic.

We do what we can.

Don greetings could not agree with you more. And nice whitetail buck.

Doug is first class! Doug tell Neil and mike merry Christmas from one of their happy customers.

Everyone saw that coming. It's your entire history here.
[Linked Image]

The shooting range is coming along nicely!!!

Attached picture BF9D181D-A9E2-4F24-AA4A-A52177281186.jpeg
Ricky not everyone lives in a slum!!

And not everyone has an $8k spotter.... priorities... my Beemer looks good parked in front of my 12' x 60' with attached deck... suck it losers... smile

And not everyone has an $8k spotter.... priorities... my Beemer looks good parked in front of my 12' x 60' with attached deck... suck it losers... smile

LOL.

Schiet customer. Can't even affor a box of bullets.

Buried in a Beemer lease for the 3rd wife.

LOL.

Schiet customer. Can't even affor a box of bullets.

Buried in a Beemer lease for the 3rd wife.
Just because you have a half gallon doesn’t mean you have to drink the whole thing. Hint
RektButt maser the pictures are not loading.

MallardDick is on the hook for $500 if you don't come through.

Your screen shot.

[Linked Image]

Or not.

Drink up you lying pos

Remember I know you but you don’t know me. Gin pun intended.

Your screen shot.

[Linked Image]

Or not.

Go figure you would post only the screenshot where you offered in the field. Try posting the later screenshot from that same post where we actually agreed to undeniable.

The 2 screenshots were posted to prove the time line of the parameters that you offered and I accepted.

You lost loser now pay up or keep being the campfires biggest gash.
Good Gawd, man. Drop it....He's got you by the azz.
Actually I posted the spotter box the day before the bet and would be happy to verify the serial numbers to match said box.
Donny enjoy living someone else’s dream.

Who’s got who by the ass? Surely it isn’t Burns.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...90CE9BC-C9DB-41E8-82F1-4D7E1251F093.jpeg

Top left corner. Bitches!! The box from a day before the bet and today. [Linked Image]

Attached picture 54913E2F-9ACF-43F0-8120-C9A971A78ECD.jpeg

Huh?

Or not.

It’s over Fat drunk Johnny you lost. The proof can’t be denied.
A sock has you so bent up that you can’t stop proving you’re a lie dummy.
Drunk up.
Drunk up some more. LOL.
Guess who’s drink!!! LMFAO.

You see I too think Rekobeez may be a sock puppet and I have a decent idea of about 4-5 people that he could possibly be. I also that know that most if not all own Swaro spotters and I believe only 1 has an 80HD. All of those people over the years have numerous pics here that include said spotters.

I'll give you a week.

Clocks tickin, BIOTCH.

Again here was the agreed parameter of the bet and Rekobeez hit it out of the park and yet your still trying to use a previous post that wasn’t what we agreed upon.
It’s over Fat drunk Johnny you lost. The proof can’t be denied.
A sock has you so bent up that you can’t stop proving you’re a lie dummy.
Drunk up.
Drunk up some more. LOL.
Guess who’s drink!!! LMFAO.
Originally Posted by REKTBUTT MASERS SOCKPUPPY

Huh?

Huh? Burns has those two spooled up so bad, that even if they 'won', was the prize really worth coming off looking like jeffo chasing 'stick with 'post yer load'....

Junking up the forum with this kind of petty bullshit makes me lose respect for guys that I really used to like around here. YMMV....
Drunk Johnny for the 500$ pay out.
RektButt maser the pictures are not loading.

MallardDick is on the hook for $500 if you don't come through.

Your screen shot.

[Linked Image]

Or not.

Huh?

Huh? Burns has those two spooled up so bad, that even if they 'won', was the prize really worth coming off looking like jeffo chasing 'stick with 'post yer load'....

Junking up the forum with this kind of petty bullshit makes me lose respect for guys that I really used to like around here. YMMV....

Donny you have always been someone else’s CÚNT so it’s no surprise that you jump on with your stop clutter the forum, higher than BS. Ranch manager is code for share cropper, I truly enjoy your want to have a pair.

Huh?

Interesting... you don't see Burns as being accountable? he is stinkin up multiple threads... common denominator kinda thing
dream on...
Interesting... you don't see Burns as being accountable? he is stinkin up multiple threads... common denominator kinda thing

You think I'm blind? Stevie Wonder even knows about Burns. The key is, not feeding him.
dream on...

Oh some times you should just keep your mouth shut and keep polishing those rugers.
You obviously were hoping, Johnny gin, might teach you the reverse kneeling and sponsor you on the over retirement age but can’t because of poor life choices hunt.
Enjoy!!

You think I'm blind? Stevie Wonder even knows about Burns. The key is, not feeding him.

Don't start nuthin won't be nuthin.

None the less Johnny lost. And Wyoming arms is ran by a Walsher!
Wyoming Arms has a narcissist at the wheel.

Understood, thanks for clarifying

FÛCk both of you retarded POs.

Don't start nuthin won't be nuthin.

Enjoy knowing that you don’t know me!

Hey Johnny,
Is it time for my bi-polar to kick in?

Hey Johnny,

Nope.

You need to go beyond the passive agressive thing that ruins your life.

Flat out aggression will set your soul free and skip the passive thing you do so often.

SMASH the Sock Puppet. Hard.

Just Sayin. Bills in the mail. Net 3 days.

Hey Johnny,

Nope.

You need to go beyond the passive agressive thing that ruins your life.

Flat out aggression will set your soul free and skip the passive thing you do so often.

SMASH the Sock Puppet. Hard.

Just Sayin. Bills in the mail. Net 3 days.

Now I am really confused... when I smashed you hard a few months ago you squealed like a pig...
Now I am really confused... when I smashed you hard a few months ago you squealed like a pig...

What?

This was you a few months back. Being all passive dick sucker.

Thanks John,
I reread some of my post and I was an azzhole to you..... going forward I will be much nicer as I do hope your business is successful.
I tend to think of this place as just a bunch of guys yukking it up and forget many people read this stuff.
My post going forward will be positive about your business.
We will disagree on a few political issue but I will keep it more respectful....
That 5" 5oz silencer is just what I had in mind. I will go through your website to purchase and if I like it I will give you kudos here on the fire.
Thanks again and take care,

Brian

Grow a set.

Be a man.

What?

This was you a few months back. Being all passive dick sucker.

Thanks John,
I reread some of my post and I was an azzhole to you..... going forward I will be much nicer as I do hope your business is successful.
I tend to think of this place as just a bunch of guys yukking it up and forget many people read this stuff.
My post going forward will be positive about your business.
We will disagree on a few political issue but I will keep it more respectful....
That 5" 5oz silencer is just what I had in mind. I will go through your website to purchase and if I like it I will give you kudos here on the fire.
Thanks again and take care,

Brian

Grow a set.

Be a man.

This is the face of Wyoming Arms. Enjoy customers.
Posted By: Rekobeez Re: Wyoming Arms VP - 12/16/22
Enjoy future customers!
Posted By: Rekobeez Re: Wyoming Arms VP - 12/16/22
New game Johnny let’s add Kyle’s name to these as well. IE Wyoming Arms/Kyle Lamb ect.
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: Wyoming Arms VP - 12/16/22
Originally Posted by RektButt
This is the face of Wyoming Arms. Enjoy customers.
Enjoy future customers!
New game Johnny let’s add Kyle’s name to these as well. IE Wyoming Arms/Kyle Lamb ect.

Never mind
Snapchat! 😂

Never mind

Lololol. What a complete joke you are
rebekahbeez got nuked overnight? What did I sleep thru and miss?
Posted By: SLM Re: Spotting scope recommendations - 12/16/22
How’s the crotch?
still sore, but doing good. Want pics?.....grin
Posted By: SLM Re: Spotting scope recommendations - 12/16/22
I’m still recovering from the last one, but thanks.
When Fred returns, the optics forum is always his undoing.
Who is Fred

Me?

Because you're an idiot.

Never mind

Lololol. What a complete joke you are

dream on...

Oh some times you should just keep your mouth shut and keep polishing those rugers.
You obviously were hoping, Johnny gin, might teach you the reverse kneeling and sponsor you on the over retirement age but can’t because of poor life choices hunt.
Enjoy!!

Well, seems the command of the english language has improved since posting with a different handle but the amount of @$$hole has remained remarkably consistent.

Would a good tripod elevate the game of that Athlon Talos 20-60x80 that I bought from you enough to justify it? I use it very casually for spotting targets and a little wildlife viewing when I go out west.

It would make it better for sure, however, it is limited to the quality that it is
May be hard to believe but, after owning many tripod the best, most rugged one I have found is this from Amazon.

Heavy, not for backpacking. Works great with my monster Athlon.

BARSKA Deluxe Tripod Extendable to 63.4" w/ Carrying Case , Gray/Black
Visit the BARSKA Store
4.4 out of 5 stars 410 ratings | 25 answered questions
-52% $67.99$67.99
Just how many sockpuppets ARE on this thread?
Originally Posted by ElkHtrNevada
May be hard to believe but, after owning many tripod the best, most rugged one I have found is this from Amazon.

Visit the BARSKA Store
-52% $67.99$67.99

Anything that flies off of your fingertips is hard to believe.

It would make it better for sure, however, it is limited to the quality that it is

Which tripod should I order from you Doug?

Visit the BARSKA Store
-52% $67.99$67.99

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

None, if you want a good one

https://twovetssportinggoods.com/recon-v2/
Viking Soul Food

None, if you want a good one

https://twovetssportinggoods.com/recon-v2/

I am not THAT serious about spotting.

You aren't new around here, but invitation accepted!

You musta heard about my shaving

😂

😂
Why does your breath smell like ass?

😂
Why does your breath smell like ass?

Ask your wife. 😂😂😂
Posted By: SLM Re: Spotting scope recommendations - 12/17/22
Nor do you have to be. Will do everything you mention and then some.

https://cameralandny.com/shop/slik-...Slik%20SVH-501%20Video%20Head%20Included

For less and would get you in the game.

https://cameralandny.com/shop/slik-...3?variation=3096089&query=slik%20824

So Buckbandit, did ya' get all the info a guy needs on this thread to make a well informed buy on a spotting scope?......... laugh laugh laugh

We started our Year End Inventory Reduction Sale today and we are running it through January 1st. Give a call to discuss what would be best for you

Visit the BARSKA Store
-52% $67.99$67.99

*sniff* *sniff*

Great, Larry Root has another handle.
Yes he’s been here for awhile.

Just the facts ma’am …
Originally Posted by SLM
Nor do you have to be. Will do everything you mention and then some.

https://cameralandny.com/shop/slik-...Slik%20SVH-501%20Video%20Head%20Included

For less and would get you in the game.

https://cameralandny.com/shop/slik-...3?variation=3096089&query=slik%20824

I just called and talked to Joel. I ordered the second one. I am assuming that even though it says "video" head that it will work with a spotting scope.
Originally Posted by SKane

Visit the BARSKA Store
-52% $67.99$67.99

*sniff* *sniff*

Great, Larry Root has another handle.

Yep. Running multiple.

Be fun to have a sticky tracking the iterations. Between Larry and Scott it would stay busy.
I just called and talked to Joel. I ordered the second one. I am assuming that even though it says "video" head that it will work with a spotting scope.

I recently got that Slik 824 from CLNY. It should be steady and suitable for glassing while sitting, but a little short while standing without extending the center column. I prefer a fluid video head with handle while glassing in a grid pattern.

After 15 pages of replies, did you get some good recommendations on a scope and legs?!
Originally Posted by RedRabbit

I recently got that Slik 824 from CLNY. It should be steady and suitable for glassing while sitting, but a little short while standing without extending the center column. I prefer a fluid video head with handle while glassing in a grid pattern.

Just got it in. I didn't have to extend the head at all for standing. In fact, I lowered the legs a little bit. I am 5'11" FWIW. It is very nice. I am grateful that it was recommended.
© 24hourcampfire