Home
Been trying to sell one for a couple weeks and zero interest at $550. Am I asking too much? Have original box and turret kit. Scope is barely used. These are even unavailable from Tract now until mid July.
I don’t think you’re out of line, the right buyer just hasn’t seen it, maybe because you don’t appear to keep it up front. Those pages move quickly, so you need to bump your ad regularly. Posted pics would help too, as opposed to phone pics or email. If I can post pics, anybody can.
You are probably priced average. I bought 2 off here 1- 3-15 for 500 and a 2-10 for 450. Prices were so good I couldn't help myself. Lower the price for quick sale or hold out I think it will eventually sell.
Tract has sales and you can buy a new one for ~$600 with a simple transaction so I feel your price is high. However, you do have a valid point with none currently in stock. No offense but I would not pay close to new price on a used optic.
Ok. Thanks for the feedback. $500 it is.
Originally Posted by ejo
Tract has sales and you can buy a new one for ~$600 with a simple transaction so I feel your price is high. However, you do have a valid point with none currently in stock. No offense but I would not pay close to new price on a used optic.

Good point.

My approach has always been: If the used item for sale is 80% or greater of the cost of new, I'll buy new most every time.
That's a very fair price on a damn good scope. I'm running a couple of that model. If I wasn't scope heavy right now I would have already snatched it up
© 24hourcampfire