Home
It's been a while since I've researched or purchased binoculars. I'm looking for the best (optically) 8x30/32/33 in the $1,000 or less range. What's the current advice?
A locking diopter is a must. And I wear eyeglasses, FWIW.
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
It's been a while since I've researched or purchased binoculars. I'm looking for the best (optically) 8x30/32/33 in the $1,000 or less range. What's the current advice?

How about you call us, 516-217-1000, and speak with either Doug, Neil or Joel, and we put you into a Meopta MeoStar B1 Plus 8x32 Binocular for only $999.99. I think you'll be very happy.
I have the binos Doug references above and they are outstanding!
Doug how do the meopta compare to the Kowa genesis in that size
Originally Posted by gene270
Doug how do the meopta compare to the Kowa genesis in that size

Very close with the edge going to the Meopta
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug

How about you call us, 516-217-1000, and speak with either Doug, Neil or Joel, and we put you into a Meopta MeoStar B1 Plus 8x32 Binocular for only $999.99. I think you'll be very happy.
Well, whatever I get I will be getting from you, Doug. Long time customer here.👍
Another Meopta vote
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug

Man, I'd likely quit shopping and get to buying with that deal. smile

If I didn't already have the 8x32 range covered with Nikon Premier LX Ls and Swaro ELs, I'd be calling Doug. grin
© 24hourcampfire