Home
Asking because BPS/Cabela's has them priced at $199.98, marked down from $399.99.

If it is a good scope, is $199.98 a better than average price/value?

The AR-BDC3 reticle looks a little busy for hunting applications.
I cannot find it.... strange. I would buy one in a heartbeat
It's Chinese stuff, and I have read of some quality issues with them. I'd spend my $199 here instead. https://www.sportsmans.com/hunting-...ar-optics-1-6x24mm-rifle-scope/p/1710849

I have one, and it works very well.
Originally Posted by Sako

It is on the back page of the "HERE COMES CHRISTMAS" sale flyer that is in effect from 12/07 thru 12/24/23. BPS/Cabela's inventory number for it is 2881480.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

It is on the back page of the "HERE COMES CHRISTMAS" sale flyer that is in effect from 12/07 thru 12/24/23. BPS/Cabela's inventory number for it is 2881480.

Thanks... I will be up late tonight trying to buy one... I have one on an AR-10 .308 and like it... I certainly can find a place for another easily... Thanks for the heads up
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
It's Chinese stuff, and I have read of some quality issues with them. I'd spend my $199 here instead. https://www.sportsmans.com/hunting-...ar-optics-1-6x24mm-rifle-scope/p/1710849

I have one, and it works very well.

I just ordered one of these. It only goes to 4x, but has the German number 4 and only a small red dot, which I like better for hunting. Adjustments are in cm for Euro market, but I think I can figure it out.

https://www.bushnell.com/bushnell/prime-1-4x24-illuminated-riflescope/BU-RP1424BS9.html

Thanks... I will be up late tonight trying to buy one... I have one on an AR-10 .308 and like it... I certainly can find a place for another easily... Thanks for the heads up

If you have a cabelas credit card wait until monday to order you can save an additional 15%, they also have the code 23Merry75 which will save you an additional $20 and if you combine that with the 7% cash back from active junky you will should be able to get the scope for under $150.
Originally Posted by JMUPT

If you have a cabelas credit card wait until monday to order you can save an additional 15%, they also have the code 23Merry75 which will save you an additional $20 and if you combine that with the 7% cash back from active junky you will should be able to get the scope for under $150.
Even better....
Active Junky is now at 12% cash back for Cabela's.

And, if you toss something cheap in your Cabela's online cart to get the order total over $200, like a plastic ammo box (who doesn't need another one of those, anyway?), you'll save $30 with the 23MERRY75 code, instead of only $20.
Based in my past experience with Vortex scopes I wouldn't pay 2 cents for another Vortex product
Originally Posted by Ghostman
Based in my past experience with Vortex scopes I wouldn't pay 2 cents for another Vortex product
What was your experience?
Steer clear of the China man market
H2506 -

I do my best to do so.........I know it's a personal decision, but so many products that are mfg in China, save's me dollars, when those companies do so, vs USA, Japan next and then any other non-CCP.
Hey guys. I ordered the Vortex from Basspro Friday, but after seeing I could get 15% off if I waited till Monday I cancelled the order. Today I tried to order it but its no longer listed online. So I called Basspro and they said they sold out right away and would not honor their add....but upon researching, I feel the Bushnell is a better scope and a good deal at Sportsmans Warehouse for $200, so I ordered it
© 24hourcampfire